Chapter one(BIRTHDAY)

I head 3 knocks on the door, I groan when i saw time its already 6 in the morning i need to hurry and be ready for my training until i open my door to see my mom standing along side with my dad with cake and present with their hands

"Hi sweety happy birthday, You look gorgeous today" Dad says while giving me his present, it was a small Red velvet box with heat press seal of beta sign

"aww dad is this really for me? Not that i dont like it but its a great priviledge to wear this ring now this is our family treasure i will guard this ring with all my might" i say as my mom shove the cake in front of me to notice her holding a cake.

"blow you cake sweet pea and look for your possible mate 😉"
Mom state like she's saying its going to be chilly outside today.

"Mom i just woke up about 10 minutes and now your talking bout my mate for all i know i have 2 years to look for him and him to look for me so can i have this day to be with ypu later tonight and be with my friends today?" We all know that not because we turn 16 is we will automatically see our mate nope not like that we will search for them, because thetes some instance that your mate is with the other pack that's why searching is long very long period of patience and time.

"Of course sweety its your day you can be with your gals bit no boys ok?" Dad said.

"Thank you Dad your the best!" i say .

"And what about the super nice mommy huh baby?" Mom said while giving me fake puppy eye.

"of course you two are the best" i say will heading down to meet my friends in the nearby cafe in town.

TIME LAPS

15 minutes later.........

I see the familliar cafe of Lyka Tanedo a good friend of mine"Hi lyka nice to see you its been six months since we meet each other at the gala" i say as i walk to reserve spot next to the big window, i like to sit here when im here because you will see the big oak tree, the vristal blue lake and that big mansion on the top the forest stood proud and dominant saying that this is alpha's house no one will dare to tresspass.

As i'm distracted with my own thoughts i never realize that my friends are talking to me with random stuff that in reality i never heard thats why my que is just smile and nod even though i dont know,

"Gahd your agreeing even though you dont know where going into trouble when you ont stop day dreaming" my wolf say.

"Tati did you know that alpha is throwing a big party?"She ask me like we already saw the strict alpha, they say that the alpha is already have his Luna at the age of 16 means when he turns 16 he became the alpha the very young alpha but only elderly is allow to be with alpha but since my parents are beta my brother Tommy became beta after my father retire .

"Really? That's new we never saw the alpha also the luna maybe they will officially taking the possition into next level because alpha can now fully decide on his own" isay while my friends are staring at me.

"ok where going there " Candice say one of my friends

I will update as fast as i can so please if you find any mistakes and errors in grammar forgive me, i will edit this after i finish the book.

You may follow me on
Twitter nd instagram: whysomataray16
facebook: rienalyn Reynoso

Leave comments below to know your suggestions

Ty.

xxYenxx