Her dad-Chapter 13

Draven's POV:

Her dad's gang?

Her dad's?

"Draven? Draven close your mouth!" Hadley said to me snapping me out if my confused state and back to reality.

"Your own father would kill you?! Hadley your in serious danger!" I started to yell.

She looked at me in shock, then started to laugh. "I'm not in danger. I never will be either. I'm a gangleader. And way more powerful than my dad."

"Which gang?" I ask slowly.

"Scorpions. Best gang in the U.S. The gang that saved your ass that day?" She smirked.

I nodded. "And your uncle and Emery came......and then you ran to them crying..."

"I'm guessing your asking for an explanation?" She asked me with an eyebrow raised.

I nodded and she began her story.

"I was around fourteen. My dad wasn't drinking, my mom was there and we were happy. Until I met a guy. I got to know him and fell in love. We dated for a year. We were fine until the day I turned fifteen. Then we started to fight and he abused me. I tried to break up with him one day and he refused. The next day he kidnapped me. He tortured me. He cut me, burned me, and even starved me. That day when I cried, I saw him. He was standing there with a smirk, and I couldn't bear to see his face." She took my hand and closed her eyes. "Draven, that guy, really hurt me. Mentally and physically." She finished with tears rolling down her face.

"Angel, now, I may be quoting you but, You Can't be Hurt if You've Been Through All the Pain." She looked into my eyes as I say it.

Her tears stop falling and she starts to laugh.

I wipe the remaining tears off her face.

"Can you promise me something?" I ask.

"Promise I won't cry in front of you again?" She said.

I took a breath. "No. Promise that you won't ignore me again."

"Draven I-" She started but I cut her off.

"Please Hadley. It was hell without you."

"Fine. Ok, I'll do it. But you have to promise me something." She said looking into my eyes with what I think is sadness.

"Ok..." I say unsure.

"Promise me you won't kiss those girls." She said.

When those words left her mouth I was officially happy. First she won't ignore me, now I know she was jealous.

I smirked. "Ok. What girls am I not aloud to kiss? Am I aloud to kiss....a Benson girl?"

I crashed my lips onto hers and soon...she was kissing back.

We heard applause from the door and looked to see Alex and Ethan.

"Assholes. Over there spying." Hadley muttered.

We all laughed and the boys walked out, claiming "They have stuff to do."

I looked at Hadley.

Jeez. I really could get used to looking at her. Her face. Her lips. I love it. I love the way she smiles, the way she talk to me, the way she kisses me....I love Hadley.