023

— 2 months later —

I rub my plump baby belly, surprised at how big I am at four months. I get out of bed and I get dressed, I have an appointment with Carlisle today; and my car is fixed so I can drive myself.

I kiss Paul before I get into my car, and I drive over to Forks. I see Bella's new car in the driveway, and Edwards Volvo. When did they get home?

Jasper opens the door for me. "Pregnancy looks good on you, Mrs Lahote."

I follow him inside and Carlisle veins me to his office, trying to keep me from seeing s sick looking Bella.

"Let's see what we have here." Carlisle grins at me.

I rise my shirt up before laying back; and Carlisle squirts the ultrasound go onto my stomach, Emmett walks in.

"Demi, you're having twins." Carlisle speaks. "Wanna see your babies?"

"Yeah, and a couple print offs."

I walk downstairs after getting my print offs, and see Jacob yelling at Edward and a weak, pregnant Bella.

"Here Bella; lets sit." I coo as I help her sit. "Boys! Focus on Bella, not fighting. Damn it."

"Sorry." Jacob frowns and he storms out.

"Hello, Mrs Lahote." Edward hugs me. "I heard the news; twins!"

"I know; it's exciting." I smile. "Isn't vampire and human pregnancies supposed to be impossible?"

Edward sighs. "Yes."

"But sometimes the impossible happens." Rosalie sighs. "Hi, mama! You're having twins."

"I know." I grin. "I'm heading to Sam's. Gotta see Lincoln, and give out sonogram print offs out."

I walk out alone to my car, and I slide in behind the wheel. It takes me 25 minutes to get from the Cullen's mansion to Sam's house today, no tragic and no rain, surprise.

"Hey Mama!" I hug Emily. "Where's Lincoln?"

"He's napping." Emily says tiredly. "Where's the photos?"

I had her one, Sam and Paul up, Jared and Kim one. Their eyes all widen when they see two babies.

"Twins?!" Paul mumbles. "Awesome!"

Sam hugs me, and congratulated me before he goes after a crying Lincoln. I smile as I watch him enter with Lincoln.

"Hey nephew." I greet as I take him. "You're gonna be an older cousin."

Emily smiles as I put Lincoln down on his little blanket Sam laid out. I rub my belly as i feel the babies move. I grab Paul's hand and place it on my stomach. The babies move even more at the feeling.

"Wow." He whispers. "They're moving."

Jared pushes Paul out of the way and he feels of his god babies. "Whoa, cool."

I smirk as he stands up. He smiles at my belly once more before he leaves with Kim. Those two are so happy. I hope they get married and have kids too, their own happy family.

"We are having twins." Paul smiles at me as he walks me out to my car. "When do you find the sexes out?"

"Next month." I reply. "Emmett will do it, because Carlisle and Esme Hunt next week. Emmett has been training under Carlisle to become a doctor."

"That's good of him." Paul smiles. "I'll see you at home."

"I'm going to my mom and dad's, then Anne's, then Home." I tell Paul.

"Okay, Be careful." Paul kisses me.

I eat into my car; I pull away from Sam's and I drive to mom and dads in Port Angeles. Mom is on the porch with her newly absolutes two year old, Anna-Beth.

"Hey Mama, Hey Anna." I kiss my baby sisters head and my moms cheek. "Look."

Mama takes the sonogram as dad takes Anna-Beth. Her hand covers her mouth in shock as she sees two babies instead of one.

"Beau, look honey." Mama gushes. "Our Girls having twins."

Beau takes the sonogram picture and smiles. "Did you show Sam and Emily?"

"Yeah, they have a copy." I smile. "I'm heading to Anne's, then Home."

Mama hugs me and the babies kick her. "Oh babies, I'm just hugging mommy."

Beau laughs at her and kisses my head. "Be careful with yourself and those babies."

I smile before I go back to my car. I drive back to La Push and I pull into my driveway. I grab the last copy and I walk across the street, and knock on the door. Anne always says I can walk right on it, but knocking on a door like this is a habit I've grown used to.

"Hey, come in." Katie smiles. "Hi baby." Katie rubs my belly.

"Babies." I say, handing her the photo.

Katie gasps. "Mama!!!"

Anne comes running down, and she hugs me. "Hey, Demi."

Katie shoves the sonogram photo copy into Anne's face. Anne pulls it back and gets her focus back. She grins.

"Twins?" She smiles. "That's great. Wanna ride with me to Port Angeles tomorrow? To see Randy? Let him see?"

"Sure." I smile. "I'll be over in the morning."

I go back home and see that Paul is back.

"How'd mom take it?" Paul asks.

"She is having me ride to show Randy tomorrow." I smile. "I'm sure he will be pretty excited."

"He will." Paul smiles. "Sam is having us patrol again. Bella's pregnant."

"She is?" I ask, pretending i don't already know.

Paul nods. "Heard it in Jacobs thoughts."

"Sometimes the impossible happens." I shrug.

"That's agreeable, Demi." Paul yawns. "I'm gonna shower and I'll be to bed."

I nod while changing into a silk night gown. Paul gives me a kiss.

— Paul's Point Of View —

I take a ten minute shower, the thought of twins running around the house on my mind. I cannot help but smile before going back to the bedroom. Demi is sleeping good.

I pull on a pair of black boxer shorts before I climb into bed behind my wife. I lay my hand on her stomach, and notice the babies are sleeping too. I smile before closing my eyes. I fall asleep with my wife as unborn babies on my mind.