How to play the game- thug life

The Characters

Camille pov

Hey I'm 18year old Camille Brown and I'm a bad ass. I'm 5'3 with hazel brown eyes. I'm mixed so I got long black hair with a lil bit of gold highlights. I'm caramel skin tone nd I got ass for weeks with a thin lil waistline. I basically support myself..I'm head of the Atlanta gang ever since my daddy died. I'm still in school though and planning to go to college. Even though I'm head of a gang I still need something to fall back on when I'm ready to settle down.

It's 6am and I gotta get ready for school. I got out of bed and did my usual hygiene stuff. When I was done I picked out my ripped acid wash skinny jeans, my leopard crop top nd my brown nd black jordans. I put my hair up in a high bun and finished my outfit with some gold accessories. I sprayed my Burberry perfume on and grabbed my MK bag and my phone and was headed out the door.

I unlocked the door to my silver Rolls Royce and decided to stop at ihop for breakfast before I made my way to school.

*at school*

I pulled up at school and my girls Geneva and Alexa were already waiting for me by the library. The bell just rang so I was rushing my way to meet up with them when I bumped into someone causing me to fall on my butt.

"urrggh I'm sorry I didn't see u was kinda in a rush" I said to him. I looked up into his grey eyes and noticed this dude was sexy as hell. he had a faded haircut with some waves, pearly white teeth and the cutest smile showing off them sexy ass dimples. He stand about  6' tall and about same skin tone with me. dammmnnn he was finnnnnee!!!!

"Excuse me mami!!" he said..knocking me out my thoughts. "I said my name's Trey can I get yours?" he asked.

"oh sorry I'm Camille..and I'm late for class" I said dusting myself and running past him.

Trey's pov

When I saw shawty she was looking gorgeous its like I fell in love right there. Damn i didn't even get her digits. Well excuse my manners I didn't even introduce myself. I'm 19 year old Trey Compton. I'm a rapper and I've been doing it big. I run the streets a lil but I put more focus on my music. A nigga ain't tryna get himself killed.

Camille's pov

By the time I got to class my girls were already sitting there waiting for me.

"Girl what took your ass so long??" Geneva asked.

"Babygirl I ran into this sexy ass dude name Trey and his body was definitely made in heaven."

We all laughed causing my history teacher to turn and look at us. I saw the school slut Yasmina mugging us hard. I just flipped her off cause I know I'll beat her ass any day she tries to mess with me or my girls.

Geneva's pov

"Hey I'm Geneva Chastnet and I'm 5'5 with dark brown eyes. My hair is straight and stops in the middle of my back. I got a coca cola shape body. I'm chocolate skin toned and the guys love me but I got my boo!!"

Alexa pov

"Well I'm Alexa Foster and I ain't got the biggest butt but I got a lil some that I can twerk. I'm 5'6 and got curly red hair stopping at my shoulders. I got a hazel skin tone and light brown eyes that makes all the boys fall in love with me. My clique was badass!!!! We kick ass anyday so any bitch that wanna test us can step up to the plate.

Camille's pov

"Girl its Friday and I heard there's this bomb ass party going down at the G-Spot club. We gotta go!!!!" said Alexa

"Yea I'm definitely gonna turn up there but I gotta stop at the trap house first to make sure my workers aren't cheating me off my money" I said.

The bell rang signalling the end of class and I most definitely couldn't spend another second in that school. Don't get me wrong I love school and am a straight A student but It was Friday and it was time to turn up!!!

I dropped my girls off at the mall to pick out some outfits and I was headed to the trap house.

Getting to meet Trey

Camille's pov

I picked up my girls and we were off to the party. We were looking fly!!! I had on my black fitted dress that stopped mid thigh with the back cut out, my pink heels, my silver accessories and my pink MK purse to top it off.

Alexa had on a white chain link sheer top and her high waist blue shorts with white LV heels. Geneva had on her leopard dress that hugged her body with yellow heels nd gold accessories.

Everyone was staring at us including that hoe Yasmina. She always damn mugging but can never do shit.

We made our way to the dance floor and twerked our butts off. I felt someone sneaked up behind me and put their hands on my waist grinding all up on me.

We were bumping to take you down by Chris Brown. I turned around to face my partner and started blushing at who it was.

"Missed me??" Trey asked

"Nope!!!" I said still blushing hard.

"Then why you blushing mami?"

"Maybe its cause I see some that I like"...oh shit did I just say that aloud. I'm a thug lady but this dude right here got me feeling shy for some reason.

"Oh really?..Cause Ive seen some that I like also" he said showing off those sexy ass dimples.

"And what's that may I ask?"

"Well shawty give me your digits and you'll soon find out."

I put my number in his iPhone 5 while he put his in my Samsung galaxy. We continued dancing until I saw one of my enemies from the other gang pointing a gun at Alexa.

I pulled out my customized pocket gun from my purse and before he could shoot I shot that motherfucker right between his eyes. Everyone started to run. I grabbed Trey and my girls and we hopped in my car. I called my clean up crew to take care of the body and to get me more info on that guy and who sent him. I turned and saw Trey staring at me in shock.

Trey's pov

I was amazed at how Camille handled that gun. She had perfect aim, I mean I've been in the street game and even I can't use a gun that well. That was a major turn on. I just had to get to know more about shawty.

"Boy u damn well staring hard. wassup?" I asked Trey

"Where did you learn to shoot like that mami?"

"haha its a long story but let's just say I can handle myself so u shouldn't fuck with me."

"Well I'm willing to listen to that story. Lunch 2morro?"

I hesitated for a bit before I said yes. I asked him for his address so that I could drop him off. Then drop off my girls. It was a long ass night.

I pulled up to my mansion and punched in the security code. I made my way upstairs did my hygiene and was off to bed but not before I answered Trey's text.

*Text mode*

Goodnight beautiful. Sleep tight. Can't wait to see u 2morro-Trey

lol Goodnight Trey. C u 2morro-me

*End of text mode*