Settling Down

Camille's pov

Graduation is in two weeks and I've already been accepted into a college in Chicago. I'm really second guessing ending the gang life but I think its tor the best plus things have been quiet around here since I've wiped out most of the gangs already and I have enough money to retire early. I needed to talk to Trey cause the last guy I dated before Trey didn't even care to make our long distance relationship work.

Trey's pov

So I just got off the phone with my manger and he said in one month ill be going on tour. I needed to talk to Camille cause I sure don't wanna lose her. Just then Camille came out the bathroom and into our room.

" We need to talk". We both said in unison

"You first." I said

"Ok well remember I told you that I wanted to go to college. Well I got accepted to a school in Chicago to study Business."

"Baby that's great!!, My manager just called and said I will be going on tour in Chicago. That's what I wanted to talk to you about." I semi-yelled picking her up and hugging her.

"Thank God, I was worried about our relationship but I'm glad its safe!"

I looked into her eyes and started kissing her she put her hands around my neck and wrapped her legs around my waist. At that point my hands started roaming her body. Well you already know what's about to happen!!!

*The night before the trip to Chicago*

Trey's pov

I've been carrying this lil black box for a while and I think I'm ready for this. Tonight I'm taking Camille out for dinner so it will be the perfect time.

*later that day*

Camille's pov

Trey is taking me out to dinner so I you know your girl had to look good. I pulled out my white tight fitting dress that stopped mid-length, my gold jimmy choos, gold purse and gold accessories to go with it. Your girl was looking like a million bucks!!!! Damnnn! I put my hair in a neat high bun and did my make up.

I walked down the stairs and found Trey sitting on the couch in a black suit. His hair was freshly trimmed and he looked too fine.

"Damn baby why u staring so hard?" he asked knocking me out my thoughts.

"I'm surprised you cleaned up nicely." I joked

"Well you don't look to bad yourself" he answered with a lil grin.

"nigga please!!...u know you can't resist all this".I said while showing him my ass.

"yeah u right and when we get back imma prove it".

This nigga is too much but I love him. I grabbed my phone and we were headed out the door.

*At dinner*

We were having a great time, laughing and talking. We were getting ready for our dessert when I saw Trey got down on one knee. Omg he is not about to do what I think he is.

"Camille even if we haven't been together for that long I feel like I've known you forever. My life without you is like a pencil without a point, it serves no purpose. I love you more than life itself and it will be a cold day in hell before I let another nigga steal you from me. I guess what I'm tryna say is Camille Aquilah Brown will you marry me?"

By then every one was staring at us and I was so shocked. I didn't see this coming.

"yes, ofcourse, yes baby!!!"I said with tears rolling down my cheeks.

Everyone was clapping while Trey and I gave each other a deep passionate kiss.