New beginnings

Camille's pov

Even if I've only known Trey for a few days for some odd reason I just had the gut feeling that he was the one.

"Yes Yes Yes!!!" I screamed.

I jumped up and started kissing him. He chuckled and started kissing me too.

"So you're not mad about what I'm doing?" I asked

"Well I am a lil scared for you but its all good. I've seen the way u protect yourself mami. Besides I run the streets a lil but I focus on my music a lot more."

"Oh Aight" I said before giving him a big bear hug.

We roamed the mall a lil and bought a few things. A girl can never have too many clothes.

Trey's pov

I'm so glad Camille told me yes. Now I gotta drop all my main hoes for her. I feel like she's the one, plus she's a lil badass I ain't tryna get my ass whooped.

"Babe how about we go on a date tonight around 8?" I asked.

"Sure, but where are you taking me?" she asked all smiley

"its a surprise mami".

I kissed her one last time before heading to our vehicles.

"See you later babe!" she yelled as she was walking to her car.

*Later that day*

It was now 6pm and I needed to get ready for my date I pulled out my short tight red dress that showed my booty, my black LV heels and my gold accessories to finish off my outfit. I went into the shower and relaxed for a bit just letting the water fall all over my body. When I was done I went to do my hair. I decided to flat iron it and wear it down. I did my make up and made sure everything was on point. I checked the time and realized it was now 7:30. I got dressed and took a few pics for instagram.

Trey's pov

It's my first date with Camille so your boy had to look fresh. I put on my black true religion jeans, red button down shirt and my red and black Jordans. I sprayed on some Calvin Klein perfume and was headed out the door. I had the perfect date planned out for my babe.

20 mins later I pulled up at Camille's house.

*honk honk*

I blew my horn so she could know I'm outside. I saw her locking the door and damnnnn was I speechless. I'm gonna have a lot of haters I thought to myself.

"I see you staring hard" she said entering the car.

I closed her door and headed back to my seat.

"Babe you look stunning" I said driving off.

30 mins later we pulled up to my house. I ran over to Camille's side and opened the door for her. I took her hand and lead the way.

Camille's pov

I know this nigga did not just take me to his house on our first date!!!! If he thinks he's getting and of my goodies on the first date he better Fucking think twice. I was beyond pissed but I tried not to show it.

Trey led me up a staircase and when we finally reached the top I was amazed. We were on his roof top. There was a table with candles lit and rose petals on the floor. You could see the full moon and all the beautiful stars. There was a waitress waiting at our table and a lil girl playing the violin.

Ok so maybe I judged my boo a lil too quickly.

"Oh my Gosh baby this is perfect!" I shouted.

"I'm glad you like it baby" he told me.

We sat down and had a wonderful time.