Moving on

Orlando's pov

I woke up to loud banging on the door I looked and saw Rachel sleeping peacefully. I didn't want to wake her so I made my way out of the bed quietly and to the front door.

" Camille?!..tf u doing here?"

"Where your bitch at?" she yelled.

I looked at her confused cause I've never seen her act this way." calm down she ain't no bitch and she's sleeping..why you here anyways?"

Rachel's pov

I woke up to noises downstairs..I made my way down to see what was going on and there stood Camille and Orlando.

" What are you doing here?" I interrupted.

"Tell him!!...tell him how you've been cheating on him with my fiance and that the baby might be his" she screamed at me.

"Orlando turned to me...is it true?" he asked.

"Of course not... don't believe this trick"

I couldn't tell Orlando the truth, atleast not now he'd be heartbroken. I just hope the baby is his so I can pretend this never happened and move on with my life.

Orlando's pov

I looked at Camille, I don't know if that was her way of trying to break my family up but I'm not going to let her...she needs to get her act together.

"look Camille I don't know who your nigga cheating on you with but its definitely not my fiance...you need to leave" I told her while opening the door.

"oh so that's how it is...fine then believe her stupid ass but don't come crying when you find out the truth" she said then slammed my door.

Camille's pov

I drove to my apartment and Trey was standing by my door waiting.

"tf u want??"

" look babe I can explain"

"oh can you...please let me hear this sorry excuse cause I know for damn sure you didn't trip over some and fell in her pussy"I screamed.

he just stood there quiet with this sad look in his eyes. "none to say?...I thought so"...I took off my ring and threw it at him before entering my apartment and slamming the door before he could enter.

2 months after

Graduation was in a few weeks and I was so ready to walk across that stage. I haven't spoken to Trey or Orlando ever since that day. They blow up my phone but I just hit the ignore button...its time to move on with my life and leave all the b*llsh*t in the past.

Today I was going dress hunting. I have to look stunning for graduation. I even booked flights for my girls Geneva and Alexa since they're the only loyal peeps I got.

I walked into a designer store and the first person I saw was Rachel...I wanted to beat the shit out of her...But my daddy always told me never fight for a man...let him do the fighting. I just walked pass her and went to look at some dresses.

After several hours I finally found the perfect dress and heels to match I hanged it up in my closet and poured myself a glass of wine."A toast to myself to a new future!!"