14 // dry jonahxzach

Jonah

I was laying on the hotel bed waiting for something cool to happen in life, nothing. "I'm sooooo bored!" I said. "Me too." Zach said scrolling through Instagram. "Ever wonder how old people have 'Fun'" Zach said. "Ew, Zach you're nasty." I said laughing a bit. "Then do you ever wonder how gay sex sounds like?" Zach asks. "Sometimes." I say. "LMAO." Zach says. "Remember when we were creeping on people having sex on a balcony at a hotel?" Zach asked. "Yeah. Why are you bringing this up?" I asked. "Because I'm boreddddd." He said. I laughed. "So we talk about the dirtiest shit on earth?" I ask. "Yep." He said. "Wanna do something?" Zach said with a smirk. I was already sitting at the end of the bed. Zach walked over to me. He pushed me down, making my back hit the bed. Zach got on top of me and started humping me, but he wasn't like physically touching me or humping me. I was laying on the bed with my back on the bed and Zach hovering over me. I laughed. He 'moaned' a fake moan. "Stop!" I said laughing. He kept on doing it. "Zach stop!" I said laughing. I slapped him in the ass. "OH! DADDY." He said and collapsed onto my body. He snuggled into me. "You nasty little, bitch." I said kissing the top of his head. "Blame the teenage hormones." He said. I laughed. Jack and Daniel came in. "Did you guys here that? They were like having some hardcore sex." Jack said. I started laughing so hard. "LMAO IM DEAD!" I said as Zach started laughing as well. "Come on guys, we have to pack." Corbyn said. We packed our stuff and went outside to our tour bus. We went in and went into our bunks. There was one bunk that was bigger than the others for what happened in the hotel room. "We're gonna go eat wanna come?" Corbyn asked. "No I'm fine." I said. "Okay well the back at 9:00." Corbyn said and Jack and Daniel followed behind. I got down from my bunk. "Hey, Zach? Do we have any water? I'm thirsty." I said i turned around, Zach smashed his lips into mine. "There," He said passing me a bottle of water, he touched my manhood. This son of a bitch. I smirked. I sat on the couch scrolling through Instagram watching all the #Zonah edits. I came across this one interview of Zach sitting on my lap. Why can't this be now? Zach walked over to me with a blanket. He covered himself up and cuddled up next to me. Things started to get well...interesting. Zach started touching my manhood. "OML, STOP TEASING." I said. I picked him up and kissed him harshly, He wrapped his legs around my waist. I set him on the kitchen counter and we had a full on makes out session, Zach was a moaning mess from all the hickeys I've given him. My legs felt crippled from standing for so long. Eventually i just collapsed onto the floor. Zach got off the counter and crawled onto my lap. "I love you." He said. "Love you too Zachary." He blushed. We just sat there, Zach on my lap. "Wow, you have a small knee." I said. "What? No I don't!" He said. "Yeah you do!" I said as I picked up his leg. I picked it up a bit too far. "OWW! My peepee." He said touching well his peepee. I laughed. "But honestly! Look at your knee! It's small too!" He said. "Not as small as yours." I said. He started touching my stomach. "Jeez, do you starve yourself?" He asked. "What? No." I said. "You're really skinny." He said. "It's called abs." I said. "OOoOOO let me see." He said. "No I'm just kidding Zach," I said. "I don't care let me see!" He insisted. He lifted up my shirt. "Jeez, you do starve yourself." He said. "Lemme' see yours then!" I said. He lifted up his shirt. I laughed. He frowned. He looked down, self conscious. "Aww, Baby, I didn't mean it like that." I said. He wouldn't lift up his head. "Zachy, Baby, Listen." I said. I put a finger under his chin and lifted it up. He looked up at me tears in his eyes. I leaned in and kissed him, a passionate kiss. "I love you just the way you are." I said. "I love you too, Jojo." He said, I giggled at the nick name. I picked Zach up and cuddled up next to him in my bunk.

*Next day*

"Where's Zach?" Corbyn asked. He's in here. I said and put the curtains to a side. "Oh, hello Zach." Jack said. "Ngh Lemme sleep." He said turning over to look at me. "Let him sleep." I said. They nodded.

*earlier in the day*

We were still in the tour bus I was sitting next to Zach. Jack and Daniel were playing on the Nintendo Switch and Corbyn was driving. Zach put his hand over my manhood, gawd damit. I pulled my phone out.

Jonah: Zachhh Stop!
Zach 💙: Looks like someone's got a problem.
Jonah: No shit Sherlock!

Zach looked up at me and smirked. We stared at each other not knowing that we were almost home.

*20 minutes pass*

"By the way, we're home so if you want to get out, you can." Corbyn said and I heard the tour bus door shut. I got down from the bunk. "Come on Zach." I said picking him off of the bunk. "No." He said and rested his head on my shoulder. I took him inside and our suitcases. Zach jumped out of my arms and ran upstairs. Um okay? I went upstairs. What the fuck? Where is he? I thought. Zach came out of the bathroom with my yellow hoodie and knee high socks, it also looked like he didn't have pants on. "I couldn't find my hoodie." Zach said. "I-It's oKay." I said mesmerizing his beautiful body. His thighs were just ugh, I need them. I sat on the bed scrolling through Instagram and looking for some pictures of Zach. I was pretty much drooling at this point. I looked up from my phone. Zach bent down to grab his charger. He had lacy light blue panties on, how smexy. Definitely had a boner. "Wow, Zach, Um Exotic." I said, blushing. "What?" He asked. "Nothing," I said. He looked at me in confusion but then broke it. "shit." He said under his breath. I walked up to him. "Zach, I think you look hot as fuck." I said. He blushed. "You always look hot." He said. I picked him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist. I squeezed his ass. "Jonah," He said smacking my hand away. "What? You wear panties and expect me not to touch your ass?" I said with a smirk. I kissed him. He started giving me hickeys, I moaned but tried to keep them in. I started giving him hickeys on his neck. I put him on the bed. "Open your legs, babygirl." I said, he did as so.  I gived him hickeys on his inner thighs.  "Nghhh, Jonahhh." He said. "Shhh, Babygirl." I said. We made out for another 15 minutes. Zach got too tired. I tried to set down Zach on his air mattress. "I wanna sleep with you." He said. I kissed him on the head and went to the guest bedroom so we could have a bit more privacy. I walked in and locked the door. I walked over to the bed and set down Zach. I layed next to him. My arms wrapped around his tiny waist. He cuddled into me. "Love you Jojo." He said.
"Love you more, Zachary Dean Herron."

A/N: Eh it was okay I'll try to do more one shots. But I'm thinking about making a whole book based on Zonah idk, tell me if I should or and requests, so yeah! Hope you enjoyed!