31 // slept on zachxjonah

Zach

I got a tweet from Jonah ^. I giggled knowing it was dumb he wanted to sleep by himself when there was me. I climbed into his bunk as I saw him curled up into a ball cuddled up to his blanket. I sat at the edge of his bunk watching his steady breath. I went down, since I didn't really want to disturb him. "Why were you watching him sleep?" Jack asked. "I-I wasn't." I said. He rolled his eyes. "Zach, you were. Look. You're blushing!" He said. "I always blush." I say. "Because Jonah is always around you." He said and winked. I could hear Jonah squirming around in his bunk. I felt bad that he couldn't quite sleep, but why would he want me to sleep with him? I paced around the bus. "Zach, come on. Sleep with the boy." Daniel says. "Ew that sounds wrong." I say. "But you do wanna do that to him." Daniel says smirking. I blush. "He needs you." He says. I look at Daniel. I sit down. A bit later I finally get enough courage to go sleep with him. (if you know what I mean LMAO IM JOKING) I climb into his bunk. He continues to squirm around. He kicked off his blanket leaving him bare chested. I admired his slight abs and covered his body back up. "Mmm." He slightly groaned. (dont be so dirty minded jeEz chIlDreN) I blushed. I layed next to him facing his face. He fluttered his eyes open. "Z-Zach?" He says. "Shh." I say putting a finger over his lip. "Why are you in here?" He asks. "I can leave if you want to." I say getting up. He stops me, and nods no. "Stay, please." He says I nod and lay back down. He wraps his arms around my waist making my breath hitch at the touch. "J-Jonah." I say blushing madly. I could see the slight smirk grow over his lips. I lay my cold hand on his chest. "Z-Zach." He says. I smirk. "Payback." I whisper in his ear. He smirks and puts both hands on my waist making me slightly moan. He finally puts me down on his chest making me smile at his warmth. I close my eyes as I slowly fall of his chest. I open my eyes quickly when my back hits the edge of the bunk. Jonah quickly jumps up catching me from falling out of the bunk. He grabs me by the waist. "You fool. Stay, don't squirm around." He says laughing. I giggle and crawl into his lap. He wraps an arm around my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck. "You're so cute." He says. I stare into his dark ocean eyes. "What?" He says, smiling. I smile. I close my eyes and slowly lean in, soon enough my lips are on his. He moves away. "You're the most adorable thing one earth." I say. "I know." I say and giggle.

(A/N: Welp I'm running out of ideas again!1!!1! comment requests tHaNks. i feel dumb rn cuz I want to start a new book when I can barely keep up with one GAWD DAMN IT LMAO. anyways please request-💙)