Chapter 20

YN 💕

I wake up laying next to Jaden in his bed . I forgot that I was over his house, I bet my mom is worried so I shoot her a quick text telling her i'm fine. Last night was pretty awesome all of us hung out together and enjoyed ourselves . I get up slowly trying not to wake Jaden, and walk out his door heading door stairs to see an awake Willow.

"Good morning." I say with a smile

" Good morning YN ! You slept over ? " Willow asks

" Yeah unexpectedly. But i'm leaving now tell Jaden to text me" I say as I walk out the door heading to my car.

I get in and drive off blasting music I drive around the Calabasas streets and admire what a beautiful morning it is here in Cali . Its usually a beautiful morning . I decided to grab some breakfast from Mc Donalds . I go through the drive thru and order my food then head home. I pull into my driveway and hop out to unlock my door and walk in to see my mom sitting on the couch watching TV.

" Hey mom!" I shout

"Hey baby" she said

" Did you and daddy miss me?" I ask knowing the answer

" Of course we did. We were worried when you didn't come home last night but then we figure you were spending the night with a friend." She said

" Yeah. Where's daddy?" I ask

" He went to take care of some business ."

" Oh okay well i'll be in my room if you need me . I'll probably stay home for the rest of the day, and probably invite some friends." I say walking upstairs to my room

I got my MacBook, and sat on my bed and got on twitter . I'm on Twitter mostly all day . As I scroll through my timeline; retweeting things when I get a phone call from Jaden, so I answer.

"Hello." I say

" Hey sexy." He says

"What's up?"

"Nothing laying down on Twitter what's up with you baby?"

" Just now waking up. "

"Oh yeah I just left like 30 minutes ago."

"Yeah I know because I didn't see you when I woke up, I was just calling to make sure you're at home ."

" Yeah I actually just got in." I say

"I'm glad, but hey i'm gonna go back to sleep talk to you later. Love you."

"Alright, love you too big head." I say as I hang up and get on Tumblr

Okay okay so I know this was a pretty short chapter sorry 😩