➣ one

c a l u m

The thought of kissing Luke, really can take over sometimes. I can't seem to help myself. It's not the lips I kiss - though I wish it was, but his cheek, every now and then. To luke, it's nothing. Just best friends playing around like what they usually do. Unlike me who wishes it was all real. Sometimes it seems as if all I do is dream. Dream about being a thing with Luke. Kissing Luke. I want to do all that. it's just of course Luke wouldn't feel this way about his best friend. Ever since we met in year six, I always took him in as a best friend of course. We were only twelve. But now that I'm older and more mature, I realised that I fancy my best friend.

But toLuke of course would never feel that way about me. It would be impossible to make him, since his got a beautiful girlfriend, named Laura.

He met her at a small cafe we all went to for a little snack before a show. Laura was the cashier, and signed her name and mobile number on his coffee cup. When I saw that Luke was smiling at the cup, jealously took over me, making me say words I didn't regretted about Laura. Luke and I had a small fight, because he thought I was jealous of him. Oh, but only if he knew.

So Luke did call her, and went on small dates here and there. I really thought she was an up right bitch. But she really was. Every time Luke would walk out of a room we all were in, she'd threaten us, and make us do everything for her, like he were her personal slaves. I did try and tell Luke that - so did ash and mike, but Luke still thought we were jealous.

Laura had long blonde hair, running down her shoulders and stopping at her waist. There were brown little streaks of highlights in her hair too. She had green eyes and very, very pink lips, due to the strong pink lipstick she slaps on every fucking day. You won't even see the actual colour of her lips, which I think is really depressing. You won't be able to kiss her, without getting lipstick on your face. And if you decide to take the next step, she will leave pink lipstick stains all over your neck, and possibly in other places - but we won't get into that.

She dresses a lot like us though, which I think is a stand out for Luke. He has agreed that she wears lipstick too much, and should stop wearing it completely. In my opinion, he should stop dating her completely. She's so disrespectful when his not around, it's not even funny.

Ashton and Michael - our other two best friends, have both agreed that Laura should go. Luke doesn't deserve a slut like her. But he just doesn't see her in that kind of form, like we do. And I really wish he could.

"What ya thinkin' bout?" Luke questions, snapping me out of my thoughts. "You seem like your in deep thought,"

I turn my face, and stare at Luke's perfections. He had absolutely no flaws at all, which make him so unique and beautiful. If only he saw me in the same way.

"Oh, nothing too important. Don't worry Lukey," I reply, sighing as I stand from the chair i was sitting on.

Right now, we visited McDonalds for a small dinner, after the show we had played earlier in the day.

I walked towards the bathroom, locking myself in one of the stalls and putting my head in my hands.

We had a long day today. With girls mobbing us to girls fainting and crying right in front of us. Being clueless, usual us, we had no idea what to do. We needed to stop every minute to help a girl up, who has either been pushed or has fallen over her own feet. Its pretty difficult to go anywhere these days now when you've literally got girls chasing after you and following you to your hotel. Its hard, i'll tell you that.

I was about to open up the door and head out of the men's bathroom, when I heard the door squeak open, and footsteps being heard, walking to I'm guessing, toilet stall.