fanfics

Jack's POV
I was surfing through the internet bored out of my mind when I decided to search for some fanart. I scrolled though the pictures, sometimes coming across fanart of me and mark, some of which were based of the ship septiplier and included images of me and mark kissing. This made me blush from embarrassment of the idea of kissing my best friend but laughed it off and continued scrolling.
Soon I came across what looked like an innocent picture of me and mark. It was well drawn so I clicked it and the link was to a website called 'wattpad'. 'What's that?' I thought to myself as I clicked it and it lead me the site where there was the picture with the title 'Septiplier smut'.
I knew what septiplier is what's a....smut?
Curiosity took hold of me and I started to read what looked like a fan fiction between me and mark.
It didn't take long before the story got more and more heated and I felt the heat rise to my face, but I couldn't look away. The idea of mark... Him touching me that way, whispering those things in my ear was just too much and my pants started to get tighter.
I reached down, unzipping my pants and started to stroke myself while reading, imagining  every detail while letting out small moans, "A-ah..." "m-mmark... please...faster..." I moaned as I sped up. I just couldn't help it.
Soon I felt a pressure forming and my moans got more jagged as I felt fast and faster as I close. "A-a-aaa! MARK!!" I screamed as I came.

I panted, sitting there recollecting my thoughts when I got a Skype call.
Oh shit...