fanfiction 2

Mark's POV

'I wonder of jack is awake at this time' I thought to myself as I logged in to Skype. I called him and after a while his face appeared. To my surprise his face was bright red and sweaty and he was panting slightly. Looking at him I felt my face heat up slightly 'Dam... He looks hot' I though to myself as I stared. "M-mark?" I quickly snapped out of my trans and mentally slapped myself for starring so long, I can't let him find out that I like him. "oh hey Jackaboy! What are you up too? As I said this his face became red again and I didn't know why. " n-nothing much mark! U-um whats u-up with you?". He looked nervous about something but I didn't press the matter. "I was wondering if you'd like to come over and visit me for a while" I asked.

Jack's POV

"I was wondering if you'd like to come over and visit me for a while" Mark asked. "Sure Mark! I'll go book the tickets now!" I said exited at the thought of spending time with my best friend, then I events of a few minutes ago popped back into my mind and a blushed, I wasn't sure if I would survive being in the same house as him when I felt this way. "Jack?" Shit! I forgot I was still on Skype "u-um Yep! I'm going to go get ready now! Seeya Markimoo!" I said quickly as I logged off Skype. I breathed a sigh as I when to buy the tickets. This was going to be a lonnng week.

Smut coming next chapter