fanfics 3 (final)

*Time skip brought to u by 'Tiny Timeskip Tim'*
Mark's POV

I heard a knock at my door and rushed over. I opened the door hugged Jack stood there surprised for a few seconds before hugging back. I pulled back and looked at him, at this moment I realised how close we were, I stared deep in those ocean blue eyes and I could feel my face heat up. He's so... Beautiful...

Jack's POV

He released me from the hug and I couldn't help but feel disappointed, his warmth was so comforting, I could have stayed like that forever. Looking up I saw his chocolate brown eyes stare into mine and it was as if the rest of the world became nonexistent, All I could do was stare. Mark quickly looked away "I-I-I- um... you- um... Y-you w-wanna go to your room? U-um I-I mean put your stuff in your room!?" He said looked a bit flustered but I barely noticed due to me just coming out my trance. "What? Oh, um yeah!" I replayed and I followed him to the spare room and started unpacking.

*yet another Time Skip due to the fact I don't wanna have to write about him unpacking*

I was sitting at the computer in the spare room, I had just finish recording a recording and editing a video for my channel when a thought struck me. I had the urge to read fan fiction again. I logged into wattpad and found a story, I knew mark was busy watching a movie downstairs so he shouldn't be interrupted.

Marks POV

I was watching a movie while waiting for jack to finish recording and editing his video, despite watching the movie I had no video was going on as I couldn't get my mind off jack. His ocean blue eyes, his cute green hair, dat ass! (😏😏😏😏) he was so sexy, but the fact that I knew he was straight broke my heart...

After a while I decided to go check on him, he probably fell asleep since he hadn't come downstairs yet.

As I walked up the stair I started to hear strange noises coming from jacks room.
I put my ear up to the door and listened carefully. That's when I heard it... Soft whimpers and moans coming from inside jacks room.
my face went a deep red and my pants started to feel tight as the the moans grew louder, my breathing got heavy as I more and more turned on by hearing him moan in that beautiful Irish accent.
I reached don't and started to palm myself through my boxers  trying my best not to let out any sounds that could alert jack of my presence.

Suddenly I heard something that made my eyes grow wide. "Mmmm-ah! M-m-mark..mmmm" I froze, did he just... Moan my name? I listen carfuly hoping to hear it again sure enough I heard him say say words that I've been waiting for ever since I met him "ah-ah..mmark I need you.. mmm".

Jacks POV

I heard the door open behind me and I panicked looking around to see mark there! "M-mark! I-It not what it looks like!! I-I can explain!" I said, my face going a deep crimson.
Mark just chuckled and said in the sexiest voice I've ever heard "oh I think this is exactly what it looks like jackaboy..." Mark came closer and my heart started to beat faster. Mark came right up to my ear, I could feel his hot breath and o made me shiver. "So tell me jackaboy... Do you still need me...?"

Marks POV

Before Jack could answer I quickly pressed my lips onto his. He immediately began kissing back. His soft lips locked perfectly with mine as I kissed deeper and it soon turned into a full on make out session. I licked his lips and he moaned slightly at the feeling, I took this opportunity to shoot my tounge into his mouth and begin to explore every last inch of his mouth in which caused muffled moans to escape his mouth though the kiss.

Eventually we were forced to break the kiss to breath. I looked into his bright blue eyes, which were now clouded with lust. His face was red and his mouth hung open slightly as he panted. The slight made me even harder "m-mark..." He whimpered as I lunged for his neck, licking and nibbling trying to find his sweet spot. He would let out small whimpers and moans as I explored his neck till soon enough "a-ah, Mgh! M-mmark....!", Found it. I began to suck on that spot as my hands travels down his chest to his perfectly curvy hips and squeezing his ass which made him squeek.

Jacks POV

I could do nothing but moan and squirm, feeling increasingly needy as marks hands reached my bulge and began palming which made me gasp at the contact.
His hand unbuckled my belt and reached in to palm me through my boxers. My hips bucked into his hand trying to get the most pleasure as possible but I was starting to get impatient from his constant teasing and quickly began to unbutton his flannel.

I threw the off flannel and took a moment to admire his beautiful abs , just the sight of them made me drool.

"like what you see?" Mark chuckled and pushed me onto the bed hovering over me.
I nodded licking my lips and reached out my hands to feel up his torso. As I did Mark slid off his pants and boxers then mine. I pulled off my shirt, at this point we were both completely naked. I scanned his body, as my eyes got lower I stopped and stared at his large size, my eye widened and dispute being a little nervous about have some that size inside me the thought of it made me drool and the need for him grew stronger. I looked up at him and saw the pure lust in his eyes as he stared at me like a meal. His eyes caught mine and I whispered in the most seductive and needy voice I could muster "take me master..." I heard Mark let out almost a primitive growl as he bit down on my sweet spot again sucking and biting hard as he reached into the side drawer, taking out the lube. I closed my eyes and moaned loudly as he left a huge dark hickey that I knew would be hard to cover up "mine..!" He growled which sent butter fly's in my stomach.
He Inserted a lubed finger into me which made me squirm at the odd sensation,after a short while I got used to the feeling and he added another one.
He kept adding fingers still I was panting, moaning and being him to fuck me. He removed the fingers and lined up with my entrance "let's make that fanfic come true" he whispered right before plunging deep into me. I cryed out moaning out his name in pleasure as he began to speed up grunting in bliss at the tight wet feeling.
After a while he hit a spot inside me that sent a huge jolt of pleasure right through me "OH MARK RIGHT THERE!  PLEASE RIGHT THERE! HARDER!" I screamed as he began to slam into me hitting that spot over and over again. I couldn't stop panting and moaning and begging for more as mark rammed into me.
Eventually I started to get really close and I knew mark was too as his thrusts started to get sloppy. Soon I couldn't take it anymore and climaxed all over our chests. This drove Mark over the edge and he filled me deep with his cum.

We relaxed and he pulled out and flopped down next to me as we  panted from exhaustion "that...was...amazing" I said between breaths. "Better than...the fanfic?" He panted. "Defiantly" I said and kissed him deeply as he pulled me closer, we smiled at each other and cuddled together as we started to drift of the sleep.
"I love you Sean"
"I love you too Mark"

The last part of fanfics is finally out! I hope you enjoyed and I'm sorry for taking so long with the update. Also if you spot any spelling mistake then ignore them... Thanks and seeya! ^.^