Useless

i don't know where i'm going with this book

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gerard had taken Frank behind a tree, sitting him on the dirty floor and pacing up and down in the little space they had. 
"Frank... Seriously?! You're going to get in so much trouble! I... I mean thank you.. But still. You shouldn't have done that much to him... I know he deserves it but I don't think it should've been from another student. I don't want you to have to move schools. I'm lonely as fuck already, and I don't need to be lonelier." Gerard kneeled in front of him. Frank had his knees up and his head rested back on the tree, his arms over his knees. Gerard took Frank's hand and kissed them, sighing softly. 
"Gee, I told you I was sorry, I don't know what the fuck came over me!" Frank tilted his head down and closed his eyes tight, Gerard wincing at the curse word he used. 
"F-Frankie... Pl-Please don't curse... I'm s-sorry..."

/\/\/\/\

Gerard was sat close to Frank, his head on the other one's chest as he sniffled quietly, closing his eyes. It was peaceful, a slight bit of awkwardness but their comfort took over that. Frank only did it to protect his best friend, nothing more, nothing less. 
Frank was stroking Gerard's hair, about to lean down and kiss his head but someone grabbed a fistful of his own hair and yanked him up, making him knee Gerard in his nose.

"You're gonna pay for this shit, Iero." Ryan lifted him to his feet, gripping his neck with his other hand and a devilish smirk playing around on his face.
"You don't ever, ever, touch my boyf- I... I mean Brendon's face again. You hear me fag?" Ryan knew he'd get in more shit from Brendon for spilling his words, at least Frank didn't hear him, right? Ryan quickly let go of his grip on his neck as his smirk faded.

"Oh, so you fucking fight me for being gay, yet you're gay yourself. Useless. Now get your fucking hands off of me before I kill you." Frank brought his knee up to his crotch, adding pressure each second. Ryan knew he was going to get in pain, so he had let go, running off to his--as Frank and Gerard now knew-- boyfriend. 

Frank rubbed his neck slightly, turning back around to see Gerard curled up in a ball, sobbing and sucking his thumb. He didn't take much notice of him sucking his thumb. Frank kneeled down in front of him, holding out his arm. 
"C'mere Gee, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. Ryan knows what he's gonna get, It's fine boo. Don't worry about it, just come here." Gee sniffled slightly and looked up at him, blood dripping down his chapped, pink lips. His eyes stained a deep pink from crying and his bright red hair stuck up in different places. Gerard kneeled up, his hand over his nose and practically pounced on Frank, nuzzling into his chest and hugging him tight like he never wanted to let go. 

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

mwah xosasha