t w o

(Next day)

Ihatesnakeu
why aren't you eating your food babe?

Ji Su looked around her,everyone was eating in the crowded canteen and saw no one looking at her.

Ji Su
who are you?!you're creepy!

Ihatesnakeu
still haven't answered my question,your pasta's getting cold.

Ji Su
as much as I can't believe I'm doing this...can I vent?

Ihatesnakeu
sure,anything for this pretty lady whose stabbing her tomato with a fork.

Ji Su
gosh,you're monitoring everything I do!That's next level creepy!

Ihatesnakeu
so what did you want to vent?

Ji Su
okay,promise NEVER to tell anyone?

Ihatesnakeu
my lips are sealed.

Ji Su
so there's this guy I really like...

Ihatesnakeu
okay...is he cute?

Ji Su
oh he's cute like next level cute,he's hot,nice body and super handsome! and dood dAmn have you seen that fine ass of his ??

Ihatesnakeu
what's his name?

Ji Su
not telling,but as much as I'm head over heels with him,there's one obstacle...

Ihatesnakeu
and that is?...

Ji Su
he's like super popular in the school and it's literally impossible to get close to him because he's got like the whole girls population as fangirls and would probably stab me if I tried to confess my feelings...besides,he would most probably reject me because let's be real for a second,who'd wanna date a ugly duckling like me?

Ihatesnakeu
that's utter bullshit,you're the prettiest girl I've ever laid my eyes on,who'd be stupid enough to reject you?

Ji Su
maybe on second thought,you're not as bad as I thought you would be,wanna meet up and become real friends? :)

Ihatesnakeu
nah,I'd rather not,I'm really ugly in real life and I don't want anyone to see me,you might think of me  differently if you meet me.

(A/N he's obviously lying bro put your shoes down.)

Ji Su
aww come on,I won't judge you!I'm super ugly too!

Ihatesnakeu
thanks for the offer babe,but I prefer being like this.

Ji Su
oh,okay then,I can't force you anyway.

Ihatesnakeu
Thanks for trusting me princess >3<~♡

Ji Su
wowee babe and now princess?you sure do have a way with the ladies huh! :D

Ihatesnakeu
wenk wonk! I'm a boy,what did ya expect from me?

Ji Su
lunch is over!class is starting!text ya tomorrow!

Ji Su
oh and by the way,his name is
jung hoseok!♡

Ihatesnakeu
alright,see you tomorrow darling.