s e v e n

(This is like my first time writing a wedding scene and I haven't been to a wedding for quite sometime so bear with the horrible writing.)

5 years later

Ji Su POV

Oh god.

It's time.

We've finally graduated out if that horrible school and that means no more miss chin and homework!

Yay!

The big day has came.

It was my wedding day and I was standing behind the large white closed doors.

I was in a pool of sweat in this air con ballroom in a big white wedding dress.

I was sweating through my gloves and my dad probably felt it.

"What's wrong sweetheart? Feeling nervous?" He asked in a caring manner.

"Honestly dad,I just feeling like peeling this gown off,throwing to a side change into hoodies and sweatpants and running away for some korean dramas and chill."

Just when my dad was about to say something,the doors opened,shocking both me and my dad.

I breathed in and out and walked own the aisle grabbing tightly onto my dad's arm in case I slip in these heels and die.

However,when I looked up at my soon to be husband,all my nerves suddenly disappeared.

Because damnnnnnn my hubby lookin fine in that suit.

Damn son.

I walked confidently wanting to impress my soon to be husband but ended up almost tripping and almost spraining my ankle so...

Uhh slow and steady wins the race?

Honestly I'd rather ditch these heels and wear slippers instead.

Okay blah blah blah blah blah blah you know how the process goes,the guy says cliche things and the I do's and yeah you basically get it :)).

When we finally reached our new house I finally took off everything and changed into hoodies and sweatpants.

Hoseok also changed into matching outfits as me.

We turned on the TV.

"Korean dramas and chill?" I asked.

"Sounds good,I'll get the popcorn and ice cream." He replied.

Married life :')

After the drama I was furious.

"HOW COULD THEY LET THE MAIN CHARACTER DIE LIKE THAT?!" Hoseok grumbled.

"OMG OUR THOUGHTS ARE SO SIMILAR!" I fist bumped him.

"I've been looking forward to today's event for ages and this is how it ends?! ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE!" I spat.

"You've been looking forward to this event?" Hobi looked at me.

"Yes! Duh!"

"Our wedding?" He asked.

"Yeah that but more to our korean drama session." I slumped back onto the couch.

"Are our thoughts similar?" He smirked.

"Yeah,sorta." I continued chewing on the leftover popcorn.

"If our thoughts are similar,we're also looking forward to another event today." He said with a seductive look.

"??"

"Our wedding night." He winked.

18+ WARNING!

Lol no sorry I can't write smuts.

You need jisoos