f o u r

3rd Person POV

As Ji Su was strolling along the park path,she saw many couples,both elderly and young.

She stuffed her hands in her pocket and continued walking.

She was deep in thought of how she and hoseok would look like together as a couple.

Ji Su giggled at her silly thought,but letting out a sad sigh when she was snapped back to reality of how she was convinced that there was no chance of them ending up together.

She was snapped back to reality when a adorable puppy pounced on her,making her unsteadily wobble down,falling.

The puppy filled her face with wet puppy kisses till her face was soaking wet.

"Ahahahaha!Stop it doggy!" She laughed as she couldn't handle the tickles.

She lifted the dog up and saw it's collar.

"Mickey,what a cute name for a cute dog." She smiled,still on the floor.

"I'm so sorry!My dog tends to get out of hand sometimes." A voice snatched her attention away from the cute doggo.

"Hoseok?"

"Hey,aren't you from my class?" He smiled cooly while bending down to pick up his puppy.

'I would never get sick of that beautiful smile.' She thought

"Uh yeah..." She nervously stuttered.

He reached his hand out as he grabbed her hand and lifted her up.

"Ji Su,right?" He chuckled as his dog gave him puppy kisses.

'Holy shit he remembers your name stay cool.' Ji Su thought and tried to control her breathing.

She nodded.

"Well as much as it's really nice seeing you,Mickey and I have to get going,see you!" He ruffled his hand in his brown hair,giving her a smile before walking off.

She weakly waved as she couldn't believe what just happened.

"I can't wait to update that Ihatesnakeu guy when I get home!" She was on cloud nine.

As she skipped back happily,Hobi crawled out if his hiding spot.

"She's obsessed with me,oh right she was going to text me right? Better head home for Wi-Fi." He chuckled before heading off the same direction as her,maintaining a safe distance between them.

That's right,they were neighbours staying next to each other's houses,but hoseok had privacy window,that's why she couldn't see him.

A/N I hope this story is not too boring so far :))