Chapter 1

Brook is still at the staples centre waiting to meet Nash.

Brooks P.O.V

~20 mins later~

"We are like two groups way from meeting them" I said to Mia, I'm so happy that I'm going to meet these guys I've watched them for along time, I said in my head. Mia seems like she isn't in a talked of mood she's been quite for awhile.

We finally got to the front I went up to Nash and Mia went to Taylor."hi there" I heard in a somewhat a deep voice, Nash was talking to me no duh of course he was I was standing in front of him. "what's your name?" he asked me i said "Brook" I replied, "well nice to meet u Brook, I have to say you look beautiful", "umm thank you I said", I started to blush. "Brook would like to talk for like 30 min cause your the only one here." I looked at him and I said sure.

So we talked for awhile it was nice talking to him, then we took some pictures, I asked Jack.G to take the pictures, Nash put his hand on my waist and kissed my cheek. I said thank you to Jack."Brook you should send me those pictures","but I don't have your number","well here give me your phone I can put it in and you can put yours in mine." So I gave him my number and he said "I like you we should maybe go on a date sometime", "well where are you staying?","i'm here in L/A with Cameron for awhile." "Ok I said,well bye see you tomorrow." "when should I pick you up?","I will text you,"okay".