Chapter 1

Brooks P.O.V

10:30 am Sunday June 12th 2014

"Beep,Beep,Beep", as my alarm clock goes off walking me up for a new day. I get out of bed and have a shower to start my day. When I got out of the shower my phone vibrated, I look at who it is, it's my friend Mia, I look at what she said.

From: Mia
Hey excited for today. :)

Holy crap I forgot that to the magcon show, I can't wait to go and see Nash Grier and the others.

To: Mia
Thanks for reminding me see u @ 4 pm. :)

I lock my phone so I can get ready for my exciting day. I put on a pair of white shorts and a nice hot pink summer crop top.

*****

6 hours later

My friend Mia comes and picks me up at my house and I get in the passenger seat and it was quite when I got in, Mia started to drive and I looked out the window and started to fall asleep so I closed my eyes till we got there.

"Brook,Brook,BROOK WAKE UP."
I open my eyes and Mia is telling me to wake up and that we are here, so I get out of the car and I stretch my legs and arms. Mia and I started to out of the parking lot and walked to the staples centre.

I'm so excited that I'm here with my best friend and we are going to see the magcon boys. we finally got in line and it seems to me that we are the last one to meet them.