A Little Drunk- A Matt Fanfic Ch. 17♡

(A.N/ Thanks for being patient! And sorry I haven't been updating. Enjoy 😈)

Ch. 17- Kaylee's POV

"That's enough guys! Kaylee and Matt, your up." I hear Cameron say. I grabbed my purse and said, "It's past my curfew, anyways." I'm the worst liar ever. Everyone but but Matt scoffed. When I paced to the door, a hand placed me on the shoulder. "Kaylee, wait." I hear a voice say. It was Matt. I whipped around, and tapped my foot nervously. "I can't do this. I'm not the girl who can achieve sexual teenage party games." I said and grabbed for the doorknob. "Kaylee, c'mon. It's not even that sexual." He said. Silence filled the room, to where everyone in the house can hear our conversation. "I don't want to jeopardize our 'blossoming' friendship by making out in the closet or, whatever it is." I said, whisper shouting. "God, your so stubborn." Matt said. What in the fuck did he just call me? Now I was pissed. "Fine. You know what? I'll do it, but no emotions. AND never speak about this again." I said. Now I wanted to do this, because I wanted to get my point across to Matt. "Deal." He said. We shook our hands and walked into the living room.

"So, are you too chicken?" Carter said. "Or naw?" I heard Jack G. whisper. Everyone breaks into laughter. Taylor gets the timer set on his phone and I flung my purse at Cassidy and pulled my hair back. Matt and I hesitantly shuffled in the closet.

When we got into the closet, I smelt Matt's cinnamon gum breath. "Please spit it out." I said, laughing. "As you wish." He said jokingly. Next thing I knew, Matt's spit and wad of gum went flying to my forehead. Matt was in hysterics. "What the F Matt!" I said. "Are you two done being friends?" I heard Gisselle snap. "Sorry." I apologized. "Are you ready?" Carter shouted. "Yea." Matt answered. "3..2..1!" Shouted Taylor. Matt ripped off my rubber band and my crazy blonde hair flew out. Matt started by kissing my cheek, and I tensed up. "I don't hear anything!" Yelled Jack J. "We need to convince them." I whispered. I grabbed Matt's collar and smashed my lips into his. He ran his fingers through my hair. I admit, this felt amazing, but I can't have feelings toward this. We were doing this for a couple of minutes, then I hear Shawn shout, "Rip off her shirt!" I felt Matt reach toward the end of my shirt and he took it off, exposing me in my see-through tanktop. Embarrassing... He wrapped his arms around me, while I played with his neck hair. I was really starting to like this. I wanted this to happen more often, but I must contain my emotions. After what seemed like a short time, Everyone shouted, "TIME'S UP!" We pulled away from each other and Nash opened the door, making Matt and I fall on top of each other. Why do I always have it awkwardly? He smiled and said, "We're done." I shoved him off of me and got my shirt on. "That wasn't bad, huh?" I said to Kathy. She just laughed and walked away. "I take that as a no?" I said, worrily. I look at my phone and it is 10:25. My curfew is 10:30! "I really have to go. See you all tomorrow at school." I said. I waved goodbye, avoiding contact with Matt. I ran to my car and drove home.

As I was driving home, I was getting a few agitated texts from my dad. At a stoplight, I replied to him that I'll be home in a couple of minutes. I thought about tonight, and what Matt and I just did. I really like him, but were friends. That's it.

When I got home (10:29), I ran threw the door and said, "MADE IT!" My dad said, "That was way too close. Get ready for bed." He said sternly, I took a shower, listening to some 1D songs. But the sour thing is, I thought about Matt as I sung along to the songs. Fuck!

I laid in bed, thinking about what else there is to come between us. I hope he felt the same. What am I thinking!? I huffed in defeat. I really do love Matt. But we're friends..

Right?