Chapter Two

Cory's POV

Darkness. That's pretty much what we saw for a while, until we woke up. 
I woke up first. 

What happened? 

We climbed Mt. Ebott.. Stopped at a hole.. And fell.
There were a lot of rocks surrounding us. I got up and cleared a little path. 

I peeked around the corner and found a flower. This flower was different. 

The flower talked. It kind of scared me..

It tried killing me, but right when a 'friendliness pellet' as he called it, almost hit me, a goat woman came. 

Shelby's POV

I woke up on a flower bed.. That's weird. I got up and heard voices. I walked to where the voices were.

"Cory?" I asked. 

Cory looked back at me.

He explained that the rumors were true and that there actually were monsters. He encountered a flower named Flowey who tried to kill him. A goat lady grabbed our attention. 

"I am Toriel. I will guide you through my home- The Ruins."

----------

We all arrived at Toriel's home. Why Cory and I were trusting this strange old goat monster lady? No idea.

She showed us to a room which she said was ours.
But the problem..
Only one bed.

"Uh.. Toriel.." I started.

"There's only one bed," Cory finished for me.

Toriel froze for a second, but then mumbled something.

"Silly old me! I'm sorry, my children. I just didn't think a child would come.. Especially two children!" She laughed it off. "How about I set up a little spot on the floor?"

Cory and I agreed. Now just to find out who gets the bed and floor!

"I'll get the bed!" Cory jumped on the bed.

"Not faiiirrrr!" I whined.

"Well you could always sleep on the bed with me~" He winked. I rolled my eyes.

"Ew! Who'd want to do that?"

"Hmph. You don't know what you're missing out on, Frisk!" He glared. I giggled.

I like it when he shows his childish side!