ONA •|Chapter 21-Pt 2|•

"And that'd probably be more than true if I didn't love you the way I do."

There was a moment of silence until a chuckle of disbelief came from Adriano.

"You kid, are truly unbelievable..."

And within the next second, I'm no longer even touching the floor as I'm scooped up and my legs get wrapped around his waist, our lips met together in a heated and passionate kiss.

As he carries me, my heart begins to pick up pace the second my back is gently slammed onto a soft mattress, knowing what was to come next as the bed dips with the weight of his thighs slightly straddling mine.

"Stop me if you start to fe-" cutting him off by pulling him down for another kiss, I smile as I pull away to look into his gorgeous sea blue eyes, now filled with lust and desire.

"You could never make me feel anything but desired, Mr Russo," I say with a smirk, making us both chuckle at the comment as he analyzes my face, only to end up giving me one last heated kiss and running his lips to my jawline, making my lips part slightly at the warm feel of his lips.

"Trust me, I've loved you longer than you'd could ever think was possible, fiore," he says against my neck, trailing his hands down my body until finally reaching my hips at my underwear line, the feel of his large warm callused hands start to run down until gripping the elastic of my sleeping shorts and sliding it down my legs.

"Take off your shirt." I feel his deep voice say sternly against the outside of my throat, making a weird tingling start to form between my legs, a feeling that I can only describe as slightly euphoric.

His lips leaving my body completely as he slowly rids his body of his shirt, my eyes drawing in on his rippled torso, immediately making me cross my arms in a self conscious manner.

I couldn't let him see me without a shirt. I wasn't a skinny female at all, but neither was I chunky, but I knew the second I ridded myself of my shirt, he'd see the non-flat stomach I was sporting and think just like last time. Think how my body was 'nothing extraordinary'.

I take an audible gulp when his facial expression turns hard and his hands start to feel up my torso. Loving the feel, but hating the self hateful thoughts flowing throughout my brain.

"And why is it still on?" A smirk on his face as he starts to slowly unbutton his pants, making me fear the fact I would have to show and give all of me to someone for the first time.

"It's just, I don't want you to judge me like you did that one night..." I avoided eye contact to play with the hem of my shirt. There was a pause before realization of what I was talking about hit him.

The snap of him yanking his belt from his belt loops making me turn my head back up to look into his hard cold eyes, immediately gasping in when I feel the cold leather of his belt get wrapped around my wrist.

"Wha-What are y-"

"You have no idea how beautiful your body truly is, fiore. So since you don't see it, maybe you'll understand when I make you feel it."

With a serious edge to his voice, I feel the wetness pulling between my legs. I yelp; quite unattractively I might add, at the feel of him yanking me down to where my back is flat on the mattress, placing my hands above my head with the belt and placing a soft peck on my lips as he does so, all while smirking.

Yanking my shirt up, he pulls it over my head and onto where the belt is placed. Immediately starting to place kisses between my breast, down my torso until finally reaching where my underwear was. Almost coming apart right there at the feel of his lips lightly kiss over my lace underwear.

As he finally yanks my delicates down, I take in a large gasp and close my eyes at the euphoric feel of his lips on my heat. An unfamiliar feeling settling in the core of my stomach as he does sensational things with his tongue.

"A-driano..." It was a warning before I finally came apart, as he already knew told by the lack of feel of his lips on my lower area.

Slowly opening my eyes, when I feel the loss of weight on the bed, but the loss quickly coming back along with the sound of a wrapper crumbling, knowing immediately what the sound was.

Closing my eyes once again in fear of what was to come next, fear of the unknown that it may hurt even more than when my dumbass hit my crotch on the night stand.

Yeah, I think that was an eventful night for all of us...

The feel of warm lips gently pecking mine making me smile slightly and the nerves lighten, hearing the sound of jeans being unzipped and tossed on the floor in the process. As well as the belt being taken off and no longer wrapped around my wrist.

"Look at me." Slowly reopening my eyes at the sound of the stern command, seeing the breathtaking man staring down into my eyes as his large warm hands were placed on each side of my face. I gulp in slightly anticipation at the feel of him being placed at my entrance, his arms supporting his weight so to not make me feel uncomfortable.

"If anytime you want to stop..."

"I know, jus-" I'm cut off from my words to gasp at the feel of him inside me, not expecting for it to feel like that at all. Never in my life feeling something that hurt so good. The large size making it feel a thousand times more blissful.

Thinking he was all the way in, I take a breather, but end up letting out a soft yelp at the feel of him start to go in even deeper, starting to dig my nails in his back in pain.

"It'll fade, promise," he says as if he's done this a thousand times, making me think he probably has. But not giving it even a second thought when he starts to move faster and deeper, making me not help but close my eyes in great pleasure.

"Cosa mi stai facendo?" (What're you doing to me?) I hear him chuckle with a grunt as he starts to go faster, the feel of euphoria getting closer and closer and almost pushing me to completion. My nails digging hard enough to cause bleeding in his muscled back as my feet push him even more into me.

"Adriano, I-"

"Do it..." knowing exactly what we were speaking about, he speeds up, completely wrecking me to the end and pushing into my climax, screaming his full name as I fall from my high, making him do the same, feeling his thrust start to become more sloppier until warm essence fills the condom.

Wondering how a man can look so beautiful in such a vulnerable scenario. Quickly pulling out and tying the condom to throw it in the waste basket next to the bed, picking me up and rolling me over on top of him to rest.

Wanting to ask but not sound too awkward, I just say it.

"Was it uh- good?" Turning to look up at his expression at the feel of his chest shaking with chuckles. A smile plastered on his face as he softly starts to stroke my short hair.

"Better than you could ever imagine coming from the girl I love."

And with that, we fell asleep to the feel of each other skin to skin.

And let's just say, we woke up a few more times to have a few more rounds, a few where even I got a go at it also.

____________

Wow, this was something I had to dig to the dirtiest parts of my mind to get, haha. Anyways, hope you guys didn't die waiting for this scene, lol. HAPPY READING!

(Though trust me, there will be more)✌🏻