Sibling Drama

Mia POV

I walked up the stairs to where my boyfriend was. I knew he wanted to stay home today and technically I'm still on babysitting duty.

Johnathan Gilbert has been back for a week and I don't like the man. Anyone could tell he isn't here for family reasons, he wants something and I'm pretty sure its the watch my father had, before he had to hand it over to Elena.

"Hey babe," I came in, but something was off with Jeremy. I saw him holding Elena's journal, anger on his face.

I walked over and he looked at me. "Take a look at this."

I felt so guilty. For what happened to Vicki and for what I did to Jeremy. I shouldn't have made Damon erase his memory, but it was for the best.

I took a glance at Jeremy, who had tears in his eyes. "I still can't remember, but I feel empty. They made Vicki a vampire, killed her, and took away my memory."

"Babe maybe she had her reasons, but she didn't have the right to do that. I have used compulsion, but your sister should have let you coped with that."

"I am so fucking mad at her. I feel like I can't trust her," Jeremy went to go put her journal back. The founders parade was tomorrow, but I have a feeling the fireworks were going to go off when she got home.

I tried everything I could to get Jeremy to stop being mad, but I couldn't blame him. Shit I would be mad too if someone messed with my head.

I wanted to kill Isobel for kidnapping Jeremy for a while, but I was glad to know Bonnie did a spell to stop the watch from letting it track vampires.

Just then, we could hear a car pull in and he said, "Can you smell who it is?"

"Sure make me feel like a dog why don't you," I rolled my eyes. I focused on the smell, "Its Elena."

"Perfect! Just who I want to see." He sat up, wrapping an arm around my shoulder and I bit my lip nervously. I knew Jeremy was mad.

I heard the front door open. "Jenna? Jeremy? You guys home?"

I felt Jeremy tighten his hold on me, but I didn't feel anything that could hurt me. I kissed his cheek as Elena came in.

"Jeremy we have to talk about this," Elena pleaded, sadness on her face and Jeremy stood up.

"No we really don't."

"There's some things you don't know." Elena tried to reason.

"Really? My girlfriend is a vampire, but I'm pretty sure your journal summed it up."

That caused shock and fear to cross Elena's features. "You read my journal?"

"Yeah and save me the speech about invasion of privacy," Jeremy hissed. "You had Damon fuck with my mind."

"I was protecting you, Jeremy." Tears welled up, "When Vicki died. It was like mom and dad all over again."

"That wasn't your place to take my memory away. Right now, I don't even want to look at you. Get out." he pointed to the restroom door, that also connected to the other end of her room.

"Jeremy I don't want it to be this way-"

"I said GET OUT," Jeremy shouted and even I jumped at that. I looked at him in shock.