Penny Sits the twins

Hey loves my frist published book on whatpad yeah this will be fun.

"Thank you for watching the twins today Penny," Bronwen said gratefully. "No problem, I think will have fun today. Actually, I was wondering if you too would be okay with me taking them up to the mountain rescue center?" Penny said.
" that would be fun for them." Charlie added. " will be back around 9 o'clock tomorrow Penny." "Sounds good, Sam should be back from Cardiff at noon but I'll keep them occupied until then." The blonde firefighter said. Charlie walked away to the family's car and sat in the driver's side. "Penny, when are you going to tell Sam about your feelings for him?" Bronwen asked. "Honestly Bronwen I just don't know work has gotten the best of us for the past few weeks with Sam in Cardiff helping Boyce with new recruits he will be back today and come by to help me with the twins but.." Penny was cut off. "Then tell Sam today then." "I don't know Bron.." "Penny if I know my brother-in-law, he'll understand and respect you for telling him." Bronwen finished. "TELL WHO WHAT MUM.," Sarah asked. As the twins ran down the stairs to the café entrance. "Nothing dears now be good for Penny she's taken the day off just to watch you too," Bronwen said as she joined Charlie in the car. Penny followed the twin's upstarts. "What would you like to do?" Penny asked. " how about we play a game?" James suggested. " how about monopoly?" Shara finished. " it has been a while since I've played and we do have some time to kill before your uncle Sam comes back so why not," Penny said da she took a set.
Sorry about the short chapter but I wanted it to be shorter than my others would be so you can get a feel for the story.
-Rhiannon

*Edited*