And I see you again

I WANT TO MAKE THIS CLEAR. IF THINGS ARE WRONG LIKE FACTS AND STUFF, I'M SORRY. THIS IS JUST A SHITTY FANFIC AND ALL THE STUFF IS FROM MEMORY.

Billies POV

    I thought I would never set foot back in that school again. But here I am, walking down these halls with Tom text to me with his arm around me. We aren't together, someone will probably beat me up if he's not there. Like my personal body guard, haha. I see Jimmy got bigger, he gives me a scowl as he's walking by.
I look back to see Mark and Travis
"AYY BILLIE BOY" Mark yelled and hugged me.
"TOMMY" he looked at Tom and punched him in the stomach while laughing.
"That never gets old" Tom says chuckling while holding his stomach.
"Have you and Tre talked recently?" Travis questions and my cheeks get red.
"I haven't seen him nor talked to him in 2 years, I'm not sure how he's been."
"Dude I'm sorry..." Mark says sadly.

We all said our goodbyes and went do separate classes.

I forgot how boring math was, how hard history is, how shitty chemistry was.

I went to my locker and noticed my textbook was missing. I looked around me and felt a tap on my shoulder.

"You dropped your book" I hear the most familiar voice that I've been wanting to hear for two years.
I turn around to see the green haired boy smirking at me. A grin spread across my face and I hugged him.
"I missed you..." He whispered in my ear and I hugged him tighter.

ten minutes later

He pushed me against the wall and tugged on my shirt to take it off. He wouldn't take his lips off mine,
I push him back,
"What if someone walks in?" I say out of breath.
"Nobody will." He planted his lips on mine.
"I'm sorry for what happened two years ago"
We continue kissing. I missed him so much.
He pulls away and I look at him. "Let's take this to Christie road..." He smiles and grabs my hand.

Oof this would've been longer but I have to let y'all know I'm still alive