Disappearing Boy

Tres POV

I scurried behind the couch and heard his voice.

"Do you have it?" He murmured and walked closer.

"I-I..." I stammered, in fear of not knowing what to do.

"What? Are you too fucked up on the shit I gave you Tre? Oh yeah, speaking of, when are you gonna pay me back?"

"I swear on my life I was getting it, the money got moved and I should have it by tomorrow"

"I SAID YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE IT BY TONIGHT, AND I EXPECT EITHER THE MONEY OR YOUR BLOOD ON MY HANDS. Which one Tre?"

I got up and scurried into the woods, tripping here and there, and tripping in my mind as well.

I heard their footsteps behind me and I turned around to hear them, but not see them.

A shed eventually pops up and I jump in through the window, crouching down behind random shit. I hear their footsteps walking slowly as they're calling my name. "Where are you little boy? Where's my money?" I eventually sneak out the other window and made a run for the street. Billies street eventually popped up and I heard the guys footsteps right behind me. Billies house was in sight, and I ran to the front door banging on it while screaming. "LET ME IN! HELP!" My screams were so loud the entire street could hear me. Ollie opened the door. "What's the matter." The guys were getting close and she soon saw them. "Quick, get in." I ran in and hid over in the kitchen rocking back and forth. "They're gonna fucking kill me" I repeated to myself.
Ollie looked confused and I looked at her. "They want to kill me and I need to give them $1000 before they pound my face in...."

"They can't come in here, breaking into someone's house is illegal and if I call the police they will be arrested."

I sighed with relief. They'll probably be pacing around the street until I come outside.

Billie ran downstairs but didn't see me.

"What the fuck was that banging and screaming on the door?! Are you okay?!" He seemed so concerned.

"I'm okay Billie, you can go back upstairs now, it was just a misunderstanding."

Right before he went upstairs he made eye contact with me, his face had no emotion and he soon walked back upstairs like nothing ever happened.

"Ollie I'm fucking scared" I cried, hugging her.

"It'll be okay Tre, don't worry. It will all be okay." My sobs were loud and I didn't care. Billie knew I was here.

"I don't know what to do, the money in the safe was gone and I'm not sure where my dad is. I know he was out for a couple days but I can't fucking remember anything."

She patted me on the back and pushed me back to make eye contact with her. "Sit down and rest. I'll handle it."

My vision was blurry and a headache was starting to come back and it was pounding like a bitch.

Her voice muffled on the phone with the police as I plugged in the old Xbox and played some games. I can't sleep and I was humming a song to myself. Eventually Ollie went upstairs and I was left on the couch with a blanket and pillow, playing Mario.

I looked at the clock in shock, 2:00 am? Already?

A door from upstairs had opened and whispers slowly came louder as the two boys cane downstairs. Billie didn't even look at me and Garrett smiled and waved.

"If you guys are heading outside it's a bad idea. People are circling the neighborhood."

Billie looked at me and nodded his head with no emotion. They eventually went into the basement as the ramones faintly played and the smell of cigarette smoke was filling my nose.

I didn't even want to see Billie anymore. After this I'm leaving, I only came because the guys were on my tail and I had no place to go.

Eventually I drifted off to sleep and my thoughts went away.