1: Does he love me?

I never felt happy living with him. He is always busy with his work. In addition, that is his job because his father's company will be his one day. He is the only child. But he forgot that he was married; he forgot his responsibilities as a husband. He is not able to provide for himself mentally. I only feel wealth, not love from him. Money is indeed everything, but love cannot be bought. But I still love him. Sometimes I feel lonely. I love you, Park Jimin.

- Dahyun.

* * *

Today, Dahyun woke up early in the morning because today is her birthday. She is very happy and can't wait to celebrate her birthday.

As usual, Dahyun would kiss her husband's forehead every morning to wake him up. "Baby, get up quickly. You told me, yesterday you wanted to spend time with me today." When there was no response from Jimin, he hugged Jimin tightly.

"Honey, I'm sorry. I have a meeting today. Next time we go out together. Take it, this is my credit card. You can spend as much as you can." Jimin got up and kissed Dahyun's forehead and apologized for not being able to fulfill his promise again. He gave her a credit card as an apology.

Dahyun started to show a sad face. But this time Dahyun cried. Yes, very strange. She rarely cried in front of Jimin. Jimin starts to get weird and feels guilty for not being able to get out together for so long.

"Honey ... Are you crying?". Jimin started laughing because seeing his wife's crying face was so cute and very rare to see. Suddenly, Dahyun threw a pillow in Jimin's face.

"Hey! Do you think this is funny? Do you realize how many times you've broken your promises?! You are more important to your work than me! Do you love me? How long have we not spent time together? Tssk tssk." Dahyun said this with a very angry and disappointed feeling.

Jimin was stunned by his wife's words. He started wiping Dahyun's tears and hugged him. He hadn't hugged his wife in a long time. The feeling of pity has never diminished in the slightest.

"Honey..I don't intend to break my promise, but I'm busy. You understand me right, ". Jimin said softly while rubbing Dahyun's head. Despite the period, Dahyun has never been like this. She has been disappointed with Jimin many times.

"Fine! You just go to work. You don't have to go home anymore! Get married to your job! I'm tired!" Dahyun released his anger again. Satisfied.

Dahyun came out of the room with tears mixed with anger. He slammed the door shut so hard that Jimin was shocked.

"Honey." Jimin called but Dahyun deafened her ears.

"Hello, Taehyung. I can't go to the meeting today. There are important things that can't be avoided. Please tell everyone to postpone the meeting. I'm sorry. Thank you." Jimin calls his personal assistant when he sees Dahyun which makes him worried.

"Okay boss. I'll tell everyone involved."

* * *

Dahyun sobbed at the edge of the swimming pool.

"Honey, I'm sorry. At 10 a.m. we go out together, okay? Stop crying, okay?". Jimin held Dahyun's plump cheek and placed Dahyun's face on his chest. He knew his wife must be embarrassed.

Dahyun seemed in disbelief and started smiling at Jimin's chest. Suddenly, Dahyun hugged Jimin tightly and said, "Jjinja, baby? Thank you! Saranghaeee."

Jimin smiled at his wife's behavior. "It's 9 o'clock in the morning. Let's take a shower together, shall we?" Jimin said with a smirk face.

* * *

Jimin unbuttoned his shirt

Jimin unbuttoned his shirt. "Come on, honey." Jimin unbuttoned Dahyun's pajamas and pulled Dahyun's hand into the bathroom. Dahyun smiled mischievously.

They went into the bathtub. Jimin placed both his hands behind Dahyun's neck. He brought his face closer to Dahyun's face. "I love you." Jimin whispered into Dahyun's ear.

"I love you too".

Jimin started kissing Dahyun's lips. They kissed. The kiss became aggressive. They made a French Kiss. It tastes really good. The kiss is as sweet as candy.

To be continued...

Sorry for my grammar. English is not my first language. ;)

Enjoy okay!

Please comment, react and vote. Thank you! <3