2: New Driver

"Honey, today I have to work as usual. Take care. If you want to go anywhere, tell Jin." Jimin said after finishing breakfast. Jimin has recruited Jin to be Dahyun's new driver because the old driver, Soobin had to move to Japan for his family's business.

"Jin? Is he my new driver?" Dahyun asked.

"Yes, honey."

"All right." Dahyun replies. She doesn't know why today she felt lethargic and weak. "Maybe the period is coming." Dahyun muttered.

* * *

Uwerkkkkk

Dahyun ran to the toilet. She felt like something wanted to come out of her stomach. She vomited. She felt dizzy and nauseous. Suddenly, Jin heard the sound as he was rummaging through Jimin's luxury car. It's so luxurious.

He ran towards the sound. "Ms. Dahyun? Are you okay?". Jin asked anxiously. "I don't know. I feel nauseous. Uwerkkk." Dahyun answered and kept throwing up. "Let's go to the clinic." Jin said while taking Dahyun to the car.

Dahyun refuses Jin's help. "I am Okay."

"No. You're not okay. Your face is pale. We'd better go to the clinic. Hurry." Jin was worried to see her face getting pale.

"It's o ..." Dahyun fainted.

Luckily, Jin quickly caught her. Without wasting time, he lifted Dahyun into the car.

* * *

"How is she, doctor?" Jin asked the doctor who examined Dahyun. "She's okay, she just needs more rest." The doctor answered. "And congratulations, you're going to be a father!" the doctor said with a wide smile.

"Err..sorry, doctor. I'm not her husband. I'm just her driver. But thank you, doctor!" Jin said while rubbing his neck because it was awkward. He was shocked by the words of the doctor who thought he was Dahyun's husband.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I'll take Ms. Dahyun home first. Thank you." Jin said with a smile. "Okay. Make sure she gets enough rest, eats enough, and don't let her do heavy work first because she's 2 months pregnant." The doctor's advice.

"All right, doctor."

On the way home, Dahyun asked Jin, "What did the doctor say?". "The doctor said you were 2 months pregnant." Jin replied with a happy smile.

"Seriously ?!" Dahyun said happily. She seemed to not believe that she was going to have a child. She can't wait to tell her husband.

"Yes, Ms. Dahyun! Congrats!" Jin was happy to see Dahyun smiling. "Thank you, Jin, for helping me." Dahyun thanked Jin. "Your welcome, Ms. Dahyun." Jin replied.

Jin heard the sound of Dahyun's stomach. He chuckled a little at the sound. Dahyun was embarrassed when he found out that Jin heard the sound of his stomach. "Err..I'm sorry. I'm hungry. Can we go to the restaurant for a while?" Dahyun said.

"Of course, Ms. Dahyun." Jin said with a small laugh. This girl is so cute. Jin muttered.

* * *

Jin saw Dahyun eating. Beautiful. He noticed there was a smudge on Dahyun's lips. He wiped the stain with a tissue. Her lips are so soft.

Dahyun gasped as Jin wiped his lips. "Ah, thank you."

Jin replied with his sweet smile. Suddenly, his heart was beating fast. 'No, Jin. She's Mr. Jimin's wife.'

"Ahh. Something went into my eyes." Dahyun rubbed her eyes.

"Let me blow your eyes." Jin offers help. Jin brought his face closer to Dahyun's and started blowing Dahyun's eyes.

But unfortunately, Jimin sees and misunderstands the situation. He thought his wife and his new driver were having an affair.

"Hey!!"

To be continued...

How was this story been so far? Okay or not?

Again, sorry for my grammar.

Don't forget to vote and comment, okay? Thank you <3