Chapter 5 - (Y/N) JUST KILLED BELLA'S FRIEND?!

A/N

NOW, YOU WILL BE KILLING BELLA'S BITCHY FRIEND, MIKA!! I JUST MADE AN EXCUSE TO MY GRANDMOTHER SO I CAN MAKE A NEW CHAPTER OF THIS STORY. PLEASE SHARE THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS!! OH AND ALSO, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE BOOTYFUL PEOPLE:

AnMiAckerheardt , CassandraCasipit and MeguHaruno125

NOW LET'S GO AND KILL THE B*TCHES!! (I KNOW, MY ANGER ISSUES, AUTHOR-CHAN IS CRAZY A.F. T-T)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(y/n) P.O.V.

LOLOLOLOLOL!! HANJI-CHAN AND I HAD A VERY AWESOME CHAT LAST NIGHT!! HAHAHA, wait, let's search the "Vampire" guy that Hanji-Chan was talking about. I took my phone out of my cabinet and rubbed my eyes for a bit. Then I went to google, but before I started typing, Hanji messaged me and sent me a photo.

Hanji:

Me: Uhmm

Me: Uhmm... Who's that? He's cute tho...

Hanji: Don't you dare call my Kanato-Senpai "cute"!!

Me: Woah... Never knew that you were a Yandere, Hanji-chan!! LOL!! Gomen'nasai!!

Hanji: Sheesh.... Anyways I saw his name yesterday midnight.

Me: Wait, wait, you didn't slept just because of that guy?!

Hanji: Yep, his name is Kanato Sakamaki. BTW he's a vampire at the Sakamaki Manor.

Me: You're being a stalker.... HAHAHAHA

Hanji: STFU. I'm on the way to school now. See you there, idiot.

Me: REALLY?!

I now closed my phone and placed it in my pocket. I am on the way to school as well. I wonder what Juuzou-Senpai is doing now. I thought to myself as I took out my phone as I entered the school bus. I sat down at the vacant seat at the very far back seat beside the window. I opened my "Contacts" in my phone and pressed the name "Juuzou" and started typing a message.

Me: Hey Juuzou, it's me, (y/n). This is my phone number. How are you by the way?

He didn't responded yet. He must be busy with other stuff. Well why won't he be busy? He's a freaking ghoul investigator!! And then we arrived at our school. I feel, kind of empty. I stepped out of the school bus as the autumn breeze welcomed me. I sighed, still emotionless. I know I've been depressed for 4 years, I'm trying to deal with it because I don't want to see anyone worried about me. People always question me with the questions 'Why do you always wear long sleeves?' or 'Why are you so happy like nothing is wrong?'. I think I might answer them with appropriate sentences like 'I'm depressed and I cut myself' and 'I just smile because it's easier to do than admit that I've been dying deep inside' but my face just shows happiness and my mouth says 'I'm Fine'. I want to scream, but I can't. My parents, my teachers, and the bullies, always put too much pressure on me. They are the reason why I am like this. My parents always give me a beating and saying that I am a useless and worthless child. My teachers, on the other hand, always scold me because they say that I am too annoying 'cause I am always laughing. The bullies thinks I am creepy, and they say I am numb because I don't feel anything. But those aren't true. I may look tough on the outside but they never know, that when I am alone, in my darkest hours, I always cry... I just sat down on my seat and my face still shows no emotion. I just stare blankly in one empty space, until I heard a ring in my phone. It was Juuzou!! A rush of joy entered me and smiled ear-to-ear.

Juuzou: Hey (y/n)!! Thanks for chatting me!! Can we meet at Anteiku later?

Me: Okay, sure!! I'll go there after my class.

I was so happy that I wanted to scream. Juuzou means EVERYTHING to me. No one else matters, nobody else matters. I only care if Juuzou will be mine.

*Time Skip to recess*

My happiness slowly faded though. I went back to my cold, emotionless self. Mika, Bella's f*cking friend, placed her phone on top of her desk. It was still open and it has a notification that says "Confession to Juuzou Senpai next week". I KNEW IT!! BELLA-BITCH ISN'T THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS A CRUSH ON SENPAI!! I think I might schedule later that Mika will die...

I wrote a letter on a pink piece of paper and I wrote a note that says:
"Please meet me later at the rooftop at 3:30. I hope that you'll be there!!" I inserted the note inside Mika's locker.

*Bootyful Time Skip*

Yes!! It's time, time for her most awaited DEATH... I thought to myself as I went out of the room and headed to the rooftop. I was carrying an injection that can make her sleep. I am also carrying 3 towels... I now opened the door that leads to the rooftop and the cool wind breeze is very amazing to feel. I saw Mika, at the edge of the rooftop, observing how students look like microscopic ants from the above. I tip-toed so she can't hear me from coming closer to her. Now is the time!! I thought to myself as I stabbed her with the injection. She squealed and fell down, and I took out the towels to cover her eyes, mouth, and hands. Since nonody is at school because it's dismissal, I dragged her body inside a vacant yet private room in our school.

       This is what girls get for trying to get my Senpai away from me... I thought as I tied herself in a chair. She seemed awake now.

"W-what?! W-where am I? Who brought me here?", Mika said, stuttering because of fear.

"Well, it's me, (y/n) the Psychopath. Isn't that what you and Bella-Bitch call me? Well I'm just proving it. In addition, you're trying to steal my Senpai away from me...", I said in reply while I stepped closer to her. I took out my Katana and laughed...

"Sayonara, Mika-San!!"

I stabbed and sliced her pale body repeatedly and droplets of blood spitted out of each and every wound I gave her. I was laughing and stabbing her all at the same time. Joy filled my body. I know it... Juuzou-Senpai is waiting for me right now. I stopped stabbing her when I saw her lifeless body. I'm still smiling. I took out my blody clothes and wore my clean uniform and wiped the filthy blood out of my skin. I cleaned my Katana as well and I gathered up all the blood-stained things so I may burn them at the furnace. I cleaned the room and placed Mika's body inside a black garbage bag and inserted all the bloody things as well. I dragged the plastic bag and threw it inside the furnace.

      I closed the door of the furnace and turned it on. All of those things are now burning and I went to Anteiku. I saw Juuzou inside, waving at me. I blushed and went inside Anteiku. I sat down at the chair in front of the table.

"What took you so long?", Juuzou said laughing at me. I was trying to forget everything I have done earlier.

"Sorry, I was busy fixing my things!", I replied, making a peace sign using my right hand.

"That's fine...", and he smiled.

Me and Juuzou chatted for awhile and we both left the Anteiku. One down, one to go... As I reached my house, I went upstairs and immediately fell asleep... No more Mika, no more bitchy assistant...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
Well this is probably my longesssssst chapter so far and I think I can update this again after 2 or 3 dayyssss!! SEE YA ALL!!

(1309 words)