Authors Note

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

Salam/hello!

THANK YOU for taking your time to read through my book. It's greatly appreciated.

Copyright: All rights reserved. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorised reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author. Please DO NOT copy, steal or claim my work (or the work of any author) as yours. If you see my story up on any source other than wattpad (and other than my account only) please let me know ASAP.

Plagiarism? I dare you.

Do not steal my plot line, or the way my book is designed in any way. My characters, plot line and so forth are all of own development. Do not plagiarise, or even copy any part of my work. I will not accept it and you'll have to deal with me.

Dedications and Shout outs: Of course, my readers don't go unnoticed! I will find active readers and give them shout outs and dedications myself. So thank you, in advance, to all those readers who vote and comment :)

Errors: Don't expect this book to be written grammatically perfect right away, of course I will edit this book when I have the time.

Hate: I WILL NOT accept any form of hate. I don't care what it is, if you have something negative to say, keep it to yourself. I don't care whether its directed towards the characters, the plot line, myself as the author, or any reader who comments something, I will tell you off and report the comment. If you haven't gotten the message, it's clear; don't mess with me, my readers, my characters, and my book.

Characters: Just like humans, fictional characters have flaws too! The characters are written in a certain way, in which I have accounted for, and thus they may appear 'undeveloped', 'naive' or they may even make 'stupid' mistakes.

Do not go ahead and judge the characters according to your own beliefs or the way you think the characters are portrayed. If you think a character is meant to be perfect with a perfect life, keep in mind [as a reader], a character is not meant to be perfect and have an interesting life. This is what captures the readers attention [If she is having a normal life, what could there to be to flip the tables?]. You also have to understand the mentality of the character and the mentality of their age group. The way a character is may be because of some past trauma she's experienced. I always have a reason for the way my characters are portrayed. Try and understand the characters from their point of view including their environment and the way they are portrayed in this particular novel. If you have any questions, put them down in the comments, on my message board or PM me.

Cast: Yes, there will be a cast coming right up real soon In Sha Allah. If you do have some suggestions make sure you do let me know. Contact me through PM, on my message board or just down somewhere in the comments. Obviously, I'll give you credits :)

Cliche: 'The Girl With The Hijab' is NOT a cliche book. I have no intentions whatsoever of making this book 'normal'. In fact, the development of the characters and the plot line, have been constructed in such a way where they are unique. Read to find out :)

Images/Videos: Any images and videos used belong to their rightful owners at all costs.

About The Book: This book is about the life of a Muslim girl. The purpose is to show that despite religion, we're all human beings and the hijab shouldn't negatively affect the way Muslims are seen.

Nothing written in here is meant to offend, it is just a sneak peak to portray what young Muslim girls are experiencing whether they wear the hijab🧕 or not. Whether your Muslim or not, and you're getting bullied, I pray that you stay strong and you never give up! MuslimLivesMatter

#muslimlivesmatter

Enjoy.

Sending Love and Best Regards,
Be yOu, sTaY yOu,
~ Fearless Queen!

Sending Love and Best Regards,Be yOu, sTaY yOu, ~ Fearless Queen!