bts ; suga

" aye agust !"

" hey RM .. back for a new tattoo ?"

" you sure know me ! could you do this ?"

"Sure .. show me the design and I'll tattoo it up "

°°°

I've been taking my father's business for over 3 years now .. I'm thankful to those people who came here ... drawing the desire tattoo on their body brings me joy .. I twirl my mug of coffee while I watch people walk down the busy street of Seoul .. usually during lunch break , I will close my shop for a good 2 hours or so .. I don't know .. maybe just to clear up my mind ..

suddenly my gaze turned to the shop opposite of mine.. wait .. when did this flower shop exist ? I set my mug as my feet brought me outside ... I soon approached the flower shop , but didn't dare to walk inside it .. kinda looks brand new and still undone with the decorating ..

out of nowhere I heard a soft singing coming from inside ... As the place was made by mostly 70% glass , I could clearly see what's inside the shop.. and then my eyes landed on hers ..

she was holding a small vase of some lily flowers in her hands .. my heart thumps when her lips stretched into a smile ..

" huh ? hi ! come on in ! " I was startled when she saw me .. but I entered her shop .. its cute how she put a small antique bell on the door ..

"I'm sorry but I haven't done putting up the flowers yet .. anyways , welcome ! do you want to place an order for your beloved ones ? we have our Valentines Day Promotion ~" damn it yoongi get back to your senses ! don't just stare at her beautiful face !

"Uh no.. I don't have any special someone, sorry .. I actually run a tattoo shop opposite of this shop .. I just came to say hi " act natural Yoongi .. she smiled once more and I swear I could've get a heart attack ..

" oh I see .. Well , my name is Lily .. And you are ?" I smiled back "Yoongi .. Min Yoongi .. nice meeting you Lily .." she nodded .. I think I want to see this view forever .. "nice meeting you too yoongi-ssi "

I looked around her shop .. then back at her again .. "Hey , want me to give you a hand  ? I'm free tomorrow .. " I offered .. this is my chance to get to know her more ..

"Its Sunday .. are you sure  ? I bet you're tired ..." she frowns .. but I assured her that I'm fine .. "Its fine .. anyways I don't feel like staying at home doing nothing .. at least I could make myself busy by helping you with the shop" wow okay it doesn't sound like me at all ..

"oh my , thank you so much! I'll treat you lunch tomorrow as a thank you  ..." she said , her hands fishing something from her pocket apron .. "This is my businesses card .. if you want to place an order , feel free to call me .. " continued her .. I nodded my head as my eyes read through her number over and over again ..

"ops .. I forgot I left my shop unlocked .. I'll see you tomorrow Lily ?" nonsense .. I just need to get out of her before my heart actually burst .. she giggled and nodded " sure yoongi ... see you soon !"

°°°

the next day came as fast as lightning .. maybe I was too excited to meet Lily Again .. I don't know what I'm feeling ..  I can't possibly ..

OH SHIT I'M IN LOVE !

I looked at my reflection on the mirror before slapping my face with iced cold water from the tap .. damn, it did awaken my senses at least a little bit .. I found myself walking towards her shop and there I saw her watering the flowers .. there were lots of roses displayed outside ..