bts ; suga

yin and yang, black and white, south and north pole, fire and water, shujin and yoongi.

all of these elements are completely different but the completed each other, together. they always do. while in shujin and yoongi's case, they are absolutely two different souls.

if shujin was from the fairy world, which filled with unicorn, rainbows, gummy bears and all that fluffy cloudy thingy then yoongi was from the opposite world from that.

some said they're not gonna last long because of their differences but little did they know that in the bad of min yoongi, there's actually a soft spot that nobody can see─ except for shujin.

while in all adorableness of shujin, there's actually a bad side, deep in her that only yoongi knows how to leash it out. see? they attract each other like that.

speaking of soft spot, somehow shujin managed to drag her boyfriend into her world today. a lotte world─ a famous amusement park in south korea. its been awhile since she come here.

"babe, let's try this!" shujin pull yoongi to the corner of gift shop and grabs some cute animal hats for them. she choose a kitty for yoongi while she took the doggo one.

"i don't want to, this is too.... embarrassing," yoongi take it off and put them back in the shelf.

"but we have to wear these stuffs in amusement park," shujin starts pouting. yoongi really really don't want to wear such thing on his head but he also really really don't want to see that sullen face of his girlfriend.

he let shujin wander around the shop and suddenly he saw something tolerable to put on his head. "babe," he called the shorter female.

"hm?" shujin is sulking until she saw what yoongi pointed at. they are an angel and devil headband, perfect for them.

"we'll take these if you want," yoongi said and she automatically smiles. "that's very adorable of you,"

after yoongi paid for those, they walk out of the gift shop and shujin insists to snap some pictures of them wearing that adorable headband. yoongi just follow whatever she asked him to do, not showing that he likes it but he didn't exactly said that he hates it either. for him, it was okay. as long as she's happy.

their day is full with fun rides, sweet treats, and pictures. for the whole day, yoongi is just being carefree and genuinely happy, which is good. he's not that type to have fun this way, he's more to do things in privacy. like, having only both of them in a quiet place, watching the night sky, without people. he didn't really like crowded place.

but today, shujin make he feels like there's only two of them in that entire amusement park. its out of the fun that he always had but it feels amazing. he look at his girlfriend as she's drinking some yogurt drink.

"what else you want to do?" he ask. shujin look around and think for awhile. "i want to go to the bathroom,"

yoongi chuckles. "well you go, i'll take care of our things here."

"alright," shujin quickly gets up and find the bathroom. yoongi take out the photos that they took in the photo booth earlier, unknowingly he smiles. happy.

this is the fourth month they're together. and yoongi realizes, he always being the one who is passive between them. while she's really bright and basically just really nice to him.

imagining how happy she'll be if he agree to do the couple stuff first, he feels the urge that he should return the favor.

🌼🌼🌼

"you know, we really should stay here at this spot for the fireworks. it'll start in thirty minutes," shujin said.

"they'll be many people here, let's not waste our time standing between these people."

"but babee~ i want to see the fireworks," shujin hugs his arms. "pleaseee,"

"i swear this one will be better than standing there,"

"really?" shujin ask, confused. yoongi nods and pull her hand, heading to a castle in that amusement park. its a place for people to ride the dragon rollercoaster, but yoongi found a spot for them to watch the fireworks secretly, only two of them. its like a window from a princess bedroom.

"i've talked with the staffs here earlier. this is the pass," he put the pass around shujin's neck and his.

"babe.." shujin is really touched. this is really unexpected. she put her arms around his waist. "you're so sweet, thank you."

"its nothing.. i don't want people to bump into you or something while watching the fireworks. you know you're not really tall and stuff," yoongi said. shujin laugh and playfully pinch him.

"i'm not that short, okay?" she pouts. yoongi bend down and kiss her, with his hand on her waist, pulling her closer. shujin gladly reply to that kiss and wrap her arms around his neck.

after awhile, suddenly they heard the sound of fireworks all over the amusement park. it is really clear to see from where they're at now, and shujin is really happy to see them.

"its really beautiful, right?" she's in awe, seeing all the lights.

"yes, really really beautiful." yoongi said, looking at her.

🌼🌼🌼

+ dedicated to : Shujinie +
thank you for requesting, babe!

+ dedicated to : Shujinie +thank you for requesting, babe!

love, eyra