Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Nearly tripping over her own feet, Charlotte hastily walked backwards while her hands worked to take off his shirt, as well as his cupped her cheeks, lingering in a passionate kiss that seemed to never end. Exasperated by the buttons that didn't want to come off, Charlotte simply ripped his shirt, and eagerly peeled it off.

Her hands raked over his toned chest, her fingers tracing every line of his six-pack that might have not been perfect, but sure as heck worked just fine, if the constant image that floated in her head, of her licking ice off it, was any clue. When her back hit the wall, Charlotte grabbed a hold of the hem of his jeans, and unbuckled them.

Once blindly found the doorknob, she grabbed a hold of his jeans, which hung loosely on his hips, and pulled him inside, towards the bed. Once her legs hit it, she pulled her off-the-shoulder sweater over her head, but when she went for the jeans, Cameron stopped her, grabbing a hold of the hem in order to crash her body against his, as much as their lips.

Grinning, Charlotte basked in that heavenly feelings of his lips on hers, his large warm hands all over her skin. Gosh, when was the last time foreplay had ever felt this good?

Since he seemed to have forgotten about it, Charlotte eagerly took off her jeans, and lay on bed, spreading her legs as she impishly smirked at him. Cameron lurked slowly towards her, drinking in every inch of her exposed skin before crawling on top of her, his lips capturing hers in a long deep kiss that took her breath away. No, foreplay, let alone sex, had never felt this good.

She let out a shaky breath as his lips trailed down her body, leaving soft yet scorching pecks that did nothing but enflame her body, burning her inside out, till he, once he'd followed the whole path that went from her cleavage to the hem of her panties, came back up, capturing her lips in his in a way that felt more like a primeval claim on her as Charlotte, not just her body. His piercing blue eyes bore into her, yet she didn't feel vulnerable, if anything, she felt warmer. As if those eyes conveyed all the certainties she'd never had, all the answers to the questions she'd always had.

Her hands slipped inside his loose pants, and she let out a tiny moan when he unclipped her bra, but downright squeaked as his skillful hands slipped inside her panties, fondling her butt while sliding them down, having her lay on her back to slowly let the undergarment slide down her silky legs, without ever leaving her lips.

There wasn't an inch of her that his lips and hands didn't touch, he caressed and kissed and fondled everything he could find, enjoying every stroke to the fullest, having her whole body convulse in pleasure and quiver at the emotions. No, definitely sex had never felt this good.

Her back touched the bed again when Cameron pressed her into it, his blue eyes glinting in the half darkness of the room as he trailed kisses down her body, till he reached her core, and his mouth eagerly cupped her clit, the sole touch having her back arch enough to nearly lift her off bed, which had Cameron grip her hips tightly to keep her steady, while she dug her hands in his hair, loving the feeling of his tongue swirling around sultrily while she convulsed beneath him, taken in the grip of pleasure.

The sole louder cry that left her lips was due to his last stroke, the one that got her over the edge, and she finally let her herself loose all over his tongue.

She flipped them, and straddled him, only to then bend down, trailing kisses down his jaw, to his chest, till she reached what she desired, and took off his jeans. She licked him from tip to base, savoring him as if he were a delicious cone made of her favorite flavor. She took him in her mouth slowly, step by step, tasting every single bit of his skin, feeling every single vein and nerve of his thick member, her eyes fixed on the spot where she knew she would find his.

Cameron soon pulled her up, needy, and positioned himself right beneath her. His hands followed her leisure movements as she bounced onto him, scraping the skin of his back with her nails, and when she fell into a steady pace, their moves synchronizing, she pressed his head against her breasts.

They kissed, he entwined their fingers, their bodies growing closer, till they pressed against each other, and Cameron embraced her firmly, thrusting into her ravenously yet amorously, erotically yet tenderly.

When he slowed down, she took charge, bouncing onto him, he followed her moves with his hands, his lips taking care of every inch of her clammy skin, till she wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing into him as she gyrated her hips, to feel the most of him that was possible, his hot breath over her sweaty skin giving her a prickly feeling that brought her closer to the edge.

She chanted like a mermaid calling for her sailor, pressing him as much closer as possible, as if to make their skins as one, like their souls were, until, finally, their hoarse voices croaked out one last, intense moan entwined with each other's name as they reached their ultimate bliss, simultaneously. Charlotte had never felt that heavenly, she almost felt like she could touch the sky, literally.

***

15 minutes and counting. 15 minutes of cuddles, aimless cuddles. 15 minutes of his hand playing with her as he rubbed her belly, 15 minutes of him placing random kisses on her temple, 15 minutes of her heart beating faster than it did while in the midst of it.

What was happening? She'd never stayed in a man's bed that long, or rather, not in the past 7 years. The last one she'd actually slept with was her high school sweetheart, who coincidentally enough now was her best friend. After Jamie, no man had spent more than the due time in her bed. What was it about Cameron Parker now?

"You're counting the minutes until I'll leave, aren't you?" He laughed.

Charlotte frowned, but he was right. "Well, it's late, isn't it?" What the heck did she just say? She couldn't let him leave!

Cameron nodded, not entirely glad, sitting up. "Well, then I guess I should hightail it out of here."

Charlotte felt a strange void when he left her, and a stranger lump in her throat mixed up with a tight knot in her gut as Cameron stood, and got dressed. She'd never watched men get dressed after the deed, aside from Jamie, but she never thought it could feel this ... disappointing.

She didn't want him to leave, that much she knew. But why? Wasn't it good riddance? Maybe yeah, he'd been awesome, it was the best laid of her life, for sure, but so what? That didn't mean she cared to see him again. Wasn't she utterly convinced she didn't need a man in her life? What was it about Cameron Parker than made her waver in her belief?

Charlotte sat up, covering her nudities with the sheets, when he was ready to go. Ask him to stay, her inner self chastised, ask him to freaking stay, you idiot, you've never felt like this again after Jamie.

Maybe, but as much charming and enthralling Cameron Parker was, he still was, and ought to remain, just a handsome stranger that'd slid in her bed for one night, same as the others. Besides, wasn't she crushing on Cayden? Why waste her singlehood for a perfect stranger when Cayden was all too single on his own right now?

Cameron cracked a small bittersweet smile as he left a card on her bed. "Goodbye for now, Charlotte Collins. Hit me up when you make up your mind." Then he was gone.

Charlotte furrowed her brows. Make up her mind about what?