fall goth x Pallete

Hay sorry for the in consisting updates. So this chapter was sajested by NaviLink87 so ya hear we go.

Fell goths p.o.v.

I was in the kitchen getting ready to make lunch for me and my Pallete wen I Hurd a knock at the for. I listened as the door slowly opened and I Hurd the sownd of kissing.
"Hay babe" said a familiar voice. I looked into the living room and my soul sharers. My Pallete, the one iv loved for years was macking out with the alternative virshin of me. I shook. I had to get out. But they were blocking the front door. I looked behind me at the back door.

I ran for it. Tears dripping from my eyes. I tellaports to Undertale waterfall and fell to my knees. I leed up afended the runing water. The Watters ran down my face that helped to hide the tears the woldent stop falling down my cheeks.
"Hello...heeeelllloooo..." I Hurd a voice call. I shivers at the sownd of the voice and the cold water that socing throw my cloths.
"Oh hay fall goth. Have you seen my goth?" Asked Pallete original. More tears fell down my face.
"Yeah... He as my place making out with my Pallete."  My breathing hiched and I coldent keep my Cry's silent any longer. It became obvious I was crying. I felt so week. Ecspeshaly letting a Pallete see me like this. I Hurd a splash infront of me.
"You must of loved himalot if after what he's done to you, you still cry wen he's with someone else, and it must hurt if the purson he's with is another you." He said and he pulled me into a hug.
"It's ok you don't half to hide your feeling from me. You can trust me." He said and I just let it all out.

No one's p.o.v.

(Time skip Brit to you by free weekends)

Fell goth and pallete had bin spending time with each other for a long time. He had cloths at pallete house just in case and he even told him his real name. They had become close and goth had started to divelup felling for Pallete, but didn't trust it because of his preveus uncontested with love, and he was still inlove with his Pallete abit.
Pallete had also gron feeling for his new friend. With out his goth being so in love with him he saw that he was lonly and did have feelings for goth, but not now the fellings he had for Lotus were much stronger then they ever have bin

Lotus (fell goths) p.o.v.

I was siting in the livingroom wen my Pallete came in.
"Hay normal you is staying the night because it's a thunderstorm deal with it." He said, and I snaped. I got up and ran out the front door in the thunder storm and ran to pallys (his Nick name for Pallete og) house. I knocked at the door and pally opens it.
"OML LATUS YOUR SOCKED! WHAT HAPPEDN? WHY ARE YOU CRYING?" He yelled pulling me inside. I had snapped really bad and I new that he was the only one to save me from the things that i was fighting.
"I.... I need to spend the night. yo-yOur goth is spending the nights at my place. I didn't want to listen to them." I said tears falling from my eyes as I calaps crying.
"I hate my life I hate everything about it. I can't stand it." I said couching my skull.
"So you hate me?" Pally asked. I stood up and put my hand on his shoulders.
"No no. I don't hate you. I honestly can't live without you. I don't know what id do you would weren't her... That a lie. I know exzacly what I'd do." I said looking away from him. Then I felt his hand cup my cheeks and kiss me jently. I was shocked.
"I know we only started to hang out a few months ago but I love you and I want to be with you." He said and pulled in into a pashinut kiss as to tell him I loved him back.

The end.

OK I updated yay. Anyways I'd like you to go check out that_random_girl2 pleas and thank-you.