T W O

Chapter Two:Wounds, lies, fear.

I woke up with a strong headache, to be honest, I woke up with my body aching. I opened my eyes with a little difficulty thanks to the strong light that was in the place. When I open them I realize that I am in the hospital, and not any hospital, but, in the hospital where my mother works, shit.
Near the window was Jennyfer, her eyes watery and swollen, she quickly realized she had woken up.

-Oh god, how do you feel?

"I really do not know," I sighed, trying to sit down. "I'm very confused.

-You've been unconscious for two days, I do not know what happened to you, I got home you were lying on the floor full of bumps and blood and, and ..

He did not continue, he started to cry, I did not say anything, there was nothing to say.

-The police will come ask you some questions.

- WHAT? DO NOT!

I did not want any police to come and question me, I do not want to talk and even though I've been unconscious for two days I remember very well what happened.

-I'll tell them to come in, please, try to be calm.

I did not answer, in a few seconds I could see two gentlemen entering, they approached me and I could see how they watched me with grief, grief and disgust.

-I'm not a fucking phenomenon to be looked at like that.

The two policemen exchanged glances and finally sighed a few seconds later.

-What is what happened two days ago on the night that your cousin was partying? Do you remember something?

I was silent for several minutes, I sensed his presence, watching me, as if listening to his voice ordering him not to say anything. Every moment of that night was constantly repeated in my head, the way he looked at me, the way he smiled, everything. I even remember when I drowned with my own blood.

-It was .. It was a street fight -I said in a low tone- I do not really remember much, I was fighting with a girl and then I could go home, I do not know when I fell unconscious.

The policemen exchanged glances again and got up.

-Well, then, is not it necessary to open an investigation?

-No, it is not.

The two nodded and withdrew but just after came in a nurse with pastel pink hair. He came in and just smiled at me, we did not say a word, it was not a height where I wanted to start a talk.

-My baby!

My mother came to me crying. She hugged me and knew that if I did not speak it was because I did not want her to speak, but I was curious to know what she did to me after I fell unconscious.

-I've been raped?

My mother opened her eyes suddenly, and I understand, but I needed to know the answer.

-Thanks God no.

"Yes, thank God," I said sarcastically.

After a few hours I had my father, mother, cousins, uncles, friends and all the fucking world observing me with pity, I felt like a wounded animal.
Then, and finally, the doctor who was treating me decided to give me a discharge and so I could go home, not without giving me a ride and having a drink. I talked to my mother and I told her that I did not want Jennyfer to continue living with me, that now more than ever I needed privacy, and that if I did not accept it did not matter because that was my house. For my surprise, he accepted.

Dad took me back to my apartment, all the way I had not uttered a single word, that was my father, when something was wrong with me, he preferred not to get involved. However I like his silence, sometimes it made him look more wise and intelligent.

We left the car and dad insisted on taking me to my door, and that's how it was. We arrived in less than three minutes.

I entered the place, and closed the door with keys. I went through each room, it's as if I were in an unknown place.
I lay down in my chair and I got clogged to mourn, yes, she looked like a poor rebellious girl who needed the comfort of someone.
I cried for hours, hours and hours, I had even lost track of time, when I noticed the clock, it was already eleven o'clock at night.
My eyes were red and swollen and my head would explode at any time because of the pain. I grab my cell phone and I see that recently my best friend, hailey, had just sent me a message.

"You're not going to suppress, I know what happened was horrible, and you feel bad, but you're not going to shut yourself up, prepare that tomorrow I'll go to your house and go out to have fun, whether you want it or not.
I love you baby.
Xoxo

I did not answer him, but without a doubt he managed to make a smile on my lips, she was the best friend.
And I was right, yes, it was something horrible and disastrous but I have to turn the page, follow my life and live. We will have to fight until what happened is lost among my memories.
I did not do much, I just put my favorite music at full volume, I took a bath, prepared a pizza for dinner and sang like crazy, it did not take long to fall asleep, I was exhausted.

- Awaken sleeping beauty, I prepared breakfast for you.

I rub my eyes over and over and then yawn and sit on the bed.
Hailey looked at me smiling while I attacked the cereal.

-Hailey, how'd you get in?

-Oh, you had the door open.

Immediately I released the spoon that I held with my fingers and my heart was beating fast.

-No, yesterday I remember closing it with keys, I remember it.

-Hey, I'm sure that with all this movement, the hospital and everything, you have forgotten, just be more careful.

I did not say more. It was not worth trying to convince her, but I knew he was here. I remember perfectly closing the door with keys, I remember. Although if he had come through the door the question is how did he enter?
Hailey preferred to wait for me in the room while I took a bath. It was something quick, I passed the sponge delicately so as not to damage my body anymore, more than it already was. I dressed a small crop-top and pants. Upon leaving the bathroom, on my bedside table was a small paper, which was decorated with small pink roses. I went to see what it said.

"You're so cute sleeping alone in a shirt, you'd better sleep in my bed, I miss you already, and I bet you, too, for something, you did not give me up with the police, did you?
Do not worry, you'll soon have a visit from me, but this time I'll take care that you're awake.
With love, Bieber "