T H R E E

Chapter Three: Home damn "home".

I arrived home with a great fatigue and above all fear. He had just arrived from the shoping and Hailey had already left.
I went to the kitchen and drank a glass of water completely frozen. I was willing to go to my room when I see someone sitting on the living room couch. It was him.

-Well, I thought you would not arrive.- he says in a calm tone.

I was frozen, I did not say anything at all. He got up and walked towards me in short steps. He had them in front of me, ran his hand over my cheek and brushed my hair aside.

-You're beautiful. Totally beautiful.

-Me-will you kill me? -I asked for.

-Do not. I will only hurt you ... A lot.

A small evil smile formed on his lips and from one moment to the next he turned me around with his back to me, and then he tied my hands with handcuffs. Shit.

-Well, you're coming with me, I've already left your suitcase and everything essential.

He took me by the arm and pulled me to the entrance of my house, next to her was my suitcase.

-Not a single noise, did you hear me? He looked at me before he opened the door.

I nodded, he immediately opened the door and we immediately took the elevator. She grabbed my arm in such a way that I was sure there would be a horrible mark left. We left the huge building and in front of him his car was parked, but this time it was a different one, not like the one from the other time.
First he made sure to get the bad one and then he forced me into his car in the co-driver's side.
During the whole trip he did not speak, he did not even turn on the radio. I realized that I was leaving the city, shit, shit and shit.

-A.M..

-Do not speak. -I interrupted.

-only me...

- DO NOT TALK, DAMN IT BE! Do you have problems of understanding ?!

I stopped my breathing for a few seconds, it was altered too fast. I could feel how my eyes were closing little by little, until I fell asleep.

-Wake up, doll.

I woke up feeling his touch on my hair, he got out of the car and immediately came and pulled me out.

"Home sweet home," he sighed.

We were in the middle of nowhere, the only thing that was gigantic trees, the cabin and the lake.
After removing the suitcase he took my arm and directed me towards the house.
Once inside I could see that the place looked comfortable, at least what it was about the room. We continue the path until we reach one of the rooms. There were two.

-This-said opening the door of one of the rooms -is your new room, I leave you to make yourself comfortable.

He closed the door with keys.

I sighed a couple of times, my room was just an old dirty room, with an old mattress and the only window that was was covered with cardboard. Dammit.
I sat on the old mattress that was there while I started to cry, I could not believe what was happening to me. It was not possible. I wanted to scream, to ask for help, but I knew perfectly well that nobody would hear me. Suddenly I heard footsteps approach the door of my room, and slowly the door opened revealing the figure of the man who had brought me here.

- Do you like your room? Pretty pretty, right? he said, leaning against the wall while throwing me looks full of sarcasm.

-I can not blame you, coming from you I know it's the most you could get. I do not judge you.

The small evil smile that was on his face disappeared completely, but it did not take long to reappear.

-I see that you like to play, that's fine. -he paused briefly- I like it too ... Too much.

He moved away from the room, I leaned over a bit to see where he had left but I returned to my normal position when I saw him return. I had a bucket full of water with him, he approached me with the bucket and he got down on his knees to be at my height.

-You know, I always wanted to know how long the human being stands under water without breathing. Do you want to try?

I quickly shook my head.

-Oh, what do you want?

From one moment to the next he grabbed my hair and drowned my head in the bucket of ice water, tried to take hold of his grip but he held me tighter and I leaned even lower.

Then he would take me out and I could barely take a breath since he put me in again and so on until he released me and finally I could fill my lungs with air. He took the bucket and emptied it on me, leaving me completely wet and cold. My breathing was agitated, but at least I could breathe.
He approached me and took my chin hard, making me be forced to kiss him in the mouth, I tried to get away but he squeezed me even harder.
His lips touched mine and hit me in an exaggerated way, he tried to introduce his tongue but the moment I felt it I did not doubt it and I bit it.

-fox! he said as he slapped me with a hand that brought my hand to my face.

- That it is clear to you that here I command, and only me and you will not leave here, and if you leave it will be dead.

He took me by the arms and hit me.

-You do not worth anything. I do with you what I want, if I want to swallow you, I spit on you and I swallow you again, you have no opinion in anything, you are nothing. He said while his voice was louder than usual. - And stop crying, damn it! You look like a fucking five-year-old babe crouching and crying for anything they tell her - he said as he threw me down, making me fall on the mattress.

-In a few hours the fun will begin. And if for some reason you have not noticed, the fun is you.