O N E

Chapter One: Do not talk with strangers. Never.Do not trust anyone.

- I can not believe that my mother told you to come.

- Sharon is worried, by God. In addition, we are going to have fun, we will go shopping, party ...

- If you have forgotten it little cousinthis, is my house, and I do not feel like going to a party. You can sleep on the couch.

My cousin Jenny rolled her eyes and went to the sofa turning on the television, I could not believe that my mother had sent her to live with me, I am twenty-two years old, to take good care of myself.

I look at my cousin out of the corner of my eye, she is still dumbfounded watching one of her favorite series, and to my bad luck, I hate that series.

- Sharon, I have a party and since I'm late I'll stay at a friend's house. Do not you really care?

The truth is that I would prefer that she return home after the party, I could not bear to stay alone at night. But I could not deprive her of her amusements just because of my stupid paranoia. I looked at her for a few seconds and preferred to pretend that I did not care whether she went or not.

- You do not have to ask me, I'm not your nanny, Jennyfer. Do what you want.

Me and my cousin were never close to each other, and now that it's invading my privacy at mother's expense, I feel I hate her.

I grab a small sweater and leave my apartment, it was almost nightfall but I felt the need to go for a walk.

I enter a small bar, it was quite calm and lilac and blue neon lights illuminated the whole place. The bar was practically empty, there were hardly any teenagers and a couple of them.

I sat in the chair at the foot of the bar and a man in his early forties looked after me.

- My lucky day, I was not visited by any girl as beautiful as you since my son left the place - he said smiling kindly.

- I really just want a juice.

the man burst out laughing, I thought he was joking, but seeing my face of confusion ended up giving me what I asked.

After a few minutes a guy comes in and sits next to me, he did not speak but I could feel his eyes cast on me, and I can even swear he came over to smell my hair.
The truth is that I am a very social person, but sometimes gave me a foreboding, as if my conscience shouted "do not mess with this guy" and that is what was happening with the guy who was next to me.
Looking at the window I realize that it has started to rain, but not a small, innocent rain, but a heavy rain as if it were in a horror movie.

- Can i take you home.

- What? - Turn quickly, the mysterious boy had spoken to me -hmm, no, thank you, but I prefer to walk.

She sounded nervous, she was nervous. He breathed slowly as he tried to look at anything other than his eyes.

- I'm offering to take you home, and you have to be educated and accept.

His jaw was tense and his eyes looked at me in an intimidating way without mentioning that they were getting darker each time. I was scared, maybe it was my paranoia, again, but this guy did not transmit confidence. But I accepted.

- Voucher. - I said whispering - we can go.

We left the place and got into his car, opened the door and sat next to him. He was driving without saying anything, and I felt that my heart would come out at any moment. The only thing that was heard was the rain and my breathing.

- Turn right, and stop at the building opposite this restaurant.

My voice hardly came out, I was practically silent. In a few minutes he parked the car.

- You did not have to tell me, I know where you live, Sharon.

I did not say anything, I just made a small forced smile and got out of the car.

I entered quickly and took the elevator. I knew where he lived, and worse yet, he knows my name.

I quickly opened my door and entered, yes, she seemed crazy.
I go to the kitchen and a small bag totally catches my attention, I had a piece of paper stuck on it and my name was spoken in a big way.
I grabbed the bag and sat on the couch. I was a little scared to know what I had inside, but when I opened it I saw clothes, simple clothes.

I took the pieces one by one. first it was a black body, then long socks that reached to the knees and at the bottom of the bag was a small note.

"Dress him, now"

The suit was pretty sexy, and I would only use it for a sexual act.
I shook my head and put the bag and clothes aside, in a few minutes my cell phone rang, a new message had arrived.

"- Stop playing the rebel and dress up what I bought, stop being bad-mannered, do not force me to go there and put it on by force."

My heart could be heard throughout my apartment.
I decided not to answer, but a few seconds later a new message arrived.

"- Approach the window, for your sake."

I took my cell phone and hesitantly went to the window. There he was, in the building that was in front of mine, and his apartment was right in front of mine, it gave him the chance to see whatever he did.

Suddenly I received a call from him, I look at him scared and he makes a sign to accept the call, and I did, and I did not accept the simple fact that he was harassing me, but because I had a weapon next to him.

- He-hello?

He was staring at me while a diabolical smile was drawn on his face.

- You are so tender, frightened, you are so inferior to what you already are - her voice seemed soft and relaxed - you are going to wear the clothes that I have sent you and then, you wait.

- Fuck you fucking sick!

- How beautiful, you'll regret, little Sharon.

And hung up.

The tears could not stand and they started to come out, I felt like a little girl who needed the comfort of her mom.
After a few minutes I put on a comedy movie to relax and my body already gave me to understand that I needed rest, my eyes closed and finally, I was completely asleep. Not by much.

I get up quickly when I hear someone knocking desperately on the door, I look at my watch and it's five in the morning.
I get up a little sleepy and afraid and wonder who it is, but they do not respond.
They went on and on and on.

He was going from one place to another like crazy, he was afraid, he did not know who he was.

I went to the door, and when I was about to open they stopped playing, everything was silent but I still opened it.

everything was very fast, his hand covered my mouth while with the other he closed the door, it was him.

- I did not think you were stupid enough to open the door, honestly. Is your intellectual level too stupid?

He looked at me for a few seconds and suddenly a storm of slaps fell on me. I fell to the floor with my face burning and with a little blood on my nose and mouth, I tried to reach the vase that had fallen when the whole abruptly, but it pulled me by the feet.

- Damn bitch, you do not learn with blows.

With a kick he hit my abdomen causing me to run out of air, climbed on top of me and began to punch me all over my body.

- Have if you learn to be educated and talk to me well.

I no longer had strength, my body looked like a sack of potatoes, a punching bag, I had hit every part of my tiny body.
I could not move and I could barely breathe.

In his face there was a malignant smile and in his fists was some of my blood, small painful tears fell, my body, my brain, everything in me cried out to me to close my eyes and never open them again.
My eyes closed, and the only thing I heard was finally

"Prepare yourself doll, we're not going on vacation"