Chapter 9

Hana's POV

After leaving the room I sat outside on a bench. My head was down till I felt like someone ran past me. I put my head up and get a glimpse of who it was. Y/N?

I get up and follow, I run outside and saw Y/N sitting on the ground. I'm worried what happened?

" Y/N what happened?"

" I finally told Junho the truth...." she stared at me with tears in here eyes.

" but why are you crying? Isn't it sorta a good thing?" I asked and sat next to her.

" for him but for me *hiccup* it's more of a living hell" she says

" why?"

" I'm trying to move on.... but seeing him now isn't helping. I'll be seeing him more often now."

" Y/N i know you can do it, i know you don't want to see him and fall for him again. But think about Junho, he knows who his Appa is now"

" I already fell for him again...."

I stayed quiet, I didn't want to say anything. I don't want to hurt her or make things worst.

Y/N's POV

I already fell for him.....

Why again? I'm going to get hurt again, I don't want that. I need something to take the pain away....

" Hana take care of Junho and take him home later please"

" where are you going"

I then start walking away and ignore her. The only thing that will distract me is drinking....

Jungkook's POV

" Junho could you go check on Eomma? Where did she go?" And Junho nods and leaves to find Y/N

" I don't know where she went, all she told me was to take care of Junho" Hana says and she comes in the room. Not knowing where she went made my get scared. But why did she leave?

Y/N's POV

I keep walking until I arrive to this bar. I didn't care about anything else, all I wanted want to forget him.

" give me some whiskey" I say and start sitting down on a stool. " sure thing Miss" the bartender says, wait the voice sounds familiar. I look up and look at him....

" Jimin?"

" yes?" He turns around and sees me. "Y/N?" I nod and smile.

" how are you? How have you been?" I ask him, wow it's also been years since I saw him. We were really good friend, people say he liked me but I didn't know if I should believe those people.

My friend Mikaela liked him but we stopped being friends because after she found out I was pregnant she didn't want to be friends. She thought that I was a hoe and stuff.

" I've been great! How have you been?" She asks, still has the same cute smile. Wow never thought that I would miss it.

" I've been great just till recently" I say truthfully

" why? What happened?" He says as he hands me my whiskey.

" Jungkook's back" I then take a sip, wow it's been a while since I drank alcohol.

" what!?!" His eyes widen

" yup I know right, after 5 years he's back" I scoff

" oh yeah how's your child? I heard you had it right?" He asks to change the subject

" yeah I had a son and his names Junho" I say thinking about him

" aw how cute, I want to meet him one day" he says

Other people kept coming in so he had to attend them while I sat there drinking my whiskey.

I'm sorry... I can't do this...

Why are those words repeating in my head.... make it stop....

" Jimin another whiskey!" I then finish my first cup and he nods but looks worried. I shrugged it off

Hours later~

" Jiminnn give me another oneeee"

" Y/N you are drunk no more"

" pleaseeee it hurtssss" I whine

" oh hey there sexy lady" this guy comes up to me. " ewww get away from meeee" I walk away but he grabs my wrist. " come with my baby" he smirks, my wrist hurts. " owww let go of meee" I whine. He wouldn't let go and started dragging me.

" SHE SAID LET HER GO" I hear and turn around and see Jimin running to me. " Jiminnnn help" I say trying to let loose of the grip.

The man wouldn't let go and then I felt him let go. I try to look where he was but he was on the ground. " don't come near her, GOT IT" Jimin says while standing staring at the guy who got punched by Jimin?

" Y/N are you okay?" Jimin comes over to me and looks at me with worried eyes. " yeah I'm okay Jimin"

I start feeling light headed, I grab onto Jimin's arm " Y/N you don't seem okay. Come on let's go I'll take you home" he starts walking me.

" no I don't want to go homeeee" I say and start stumbling. " I'll take you to my house while you sober up okay?" He tells me and I nod.

We start walking to his car until everything turned black.