Chapter 1

Hey guys! This would be my second story and I know how crappy my works are. But who cares? I just want to share some interesting story to you guys and hopefully you would be able to support and like it. Somehow. lmao.

Just a heads up, English is not my first language and I hope you would be able to help me out if I used some words which are incorrect. Don't worry, I take complains to motivate me to improve myself. So, I'll be checking it out from time to time and please don't be shy to express it. 

Moving forward, let's go ahead and enjoy the story. Don't forget to comment, vote or even like because that will be very much  appreciated. 

*Picture of Lance Grey

======================================================

(Lance's POV)

I was laying on my bed in my dark room. All I can see is dark except the little light coming outside my window just few meters away from my bed. I sighed. What time is it? I think its merely 6 :00 pm. I searched for my phone on my desk and grab it. Before pressing any button I heard someone was talking downstairs.

"Oh, oh yeah I'm here, hmm?? Nope, he's fine. All fine don't worry all about him."

I directly sit at my bed and hear my Dad laughing. And yeah I was so Suspicious who he was talking to. So, I went downstairs and tiptoed. 

"Ahmm. Yeah, sure, sure. hahahaha." 

And then I peeped at the living room still being so stubborn. But then my Dad turn his head and saw me.

"Oh hey Lance! Come here."

"Ah! Me? Ahahaha me!". Damn it! I was caught.

"What are you doing there son?, yeah wait hahaha Im talking to my son, so gonna meet you tomorrow?"

"Okay Miss Layla, see you later". And then he looked at me.

"Hey! YOU! What were you doing there? What are you seeking for son? Can I help?".

"Me? Ahh.. I was....was.."

"Was?? Come on bring it Lance hmm?"

"Dad, I was just about to go outside, I-I need to meet Bryan at his house. Y-yeah Bryan. Hahahaha".  I sighed and showed him a fake smile.

"Bryan???"

"Y-yeah! Bryan."

"Okay, so what time are you gonna be home?"

"Home? Im Home Dad! " I chuckled and I feel so embarrassed on the way I act today. Damn!

"Are you sick Lance? Want me to call a doctor?"

"A-ah no Dad! I guess I'm fine. I-I'm heading now. I'll be back by 9:00pm. "

"Okay, take care son."

I passed through him and I opened the door and shut it quietly. I sighed deeply. I was like thinking, by the past 3 weeks I was acting weird . I dunno but I guess its PUBERTY!! Wahahahahahaha!!!  I laughed and then went to the garage of course I'll be driving   then I shove my keys on my pocket and  drive away.

As I drive swiftly, I opened the window and feels the cool breeze of the night. They were a lot of tall big trees on and it was kinda creepy but I need to breathe for awhile. After 45 mins, I stopped the engine and step out of my BMW 760Li Sedan car.

The weather was so nice and I even looked up to see the sparkling stars and the shining big moon. I directly went to the convenience store to buy some midnight snacks and drinks too. After buying all the things need to be bought. I walked a lonely road.