Chapter 6

Yo, Wassup dudes?!! How was the yolo over doin there? Well, anyways, here's you’ve been asking for ... the UPDATES!! Chapter 6 here we gooooooooooo!

Its Bryan Mcphee. You'll get to know him on this chapter :).

=====================================================

( Lance's POV )

 I am at school. Pushing myself to get the attention with the works and studies now. I’ve been so stressed out every now and then. And It's been 3 weeks and 2 days since we’ve talked with my dad. I guess he was mad at me or something. I bet his planting hatred and grudges at me at this point.

Here, sitting at the left corner facing myself at the window. As always, when you see Japanese anime or movies their lead characters always sits at the left corner of the classroom. And yeah! Here I am,  trying to be a Japanese lead star and trying to pace out everything. Daydreaming. That’s the exact word for that . I sighed.

Staring at the beautiful blue skies with birds flying up so high.  I slowly touched my lips as I was remembering that night. That I was with Matt. Rubbing it softly feels like he was kissing me. And I guess, I’m starting to get a little bit of horny . I chuckled.

"Mr. Lance Grey?."

That soft lips of him, those blushing cheeks, his touch, his sexy voice... his......

"Mr. Lancelot Grey!". Someone shouted at me and someone just hit at the back of my head.

"AWW?? WHAT THE FUCK MAN?! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?" I stood up.

I looked around and my classmates were laughing secretly. Someone just pulled my shirt and I saw Bryan my friend and he was like panicking. Well, sorta. That's how I can say. He pointed someone and I followed his index finger and BOOOM! I just shouted my Professor and I’m so gonna be dead.

"Mr. Lancelot Grey, were you listening at me all this time?." He raised his eyebrow and looked at me.

"A-ahhm. Y-yeah! I was! I was listening at you. Certainly . I swear!." I gulped.

"Is that so?, well if you are so certain can you give us a brief discussion on what our lecture was all about?."

"Oh! Ahm. It was all about Human Development. About how a human change with the succeeding years of existence." I blinked.

"Hmmm.. I’m still not satisfied about your answer Mr. Grey. "

"What??! I just gave the exact answer. You know?".I ducked my head.

" I’m you professor and you must follow my orders." He shrugged.

"Oh well? Go ahead. Prof. Blas". I pouted.

"Next question would be related to Ethics.... Hmmm.. What are the Modifiers of Human Act?." He smiled.

"Well?, The Modifiers of Human Acts are the Ignorance, Passion,Fear, Habit and VIOLENCE! SIR!. I glared at him.

"That's great! I thought you weren’t listening at all. That's good! Now, please sit down and listen." He turned back at me and continued his lecture.

I sighed deeply and Bryan poked me from the side.

"Dude? What the hell?". He grinned.

"What's your problem?. But hey?! Thanks for saving me!." I smiled.

"Nah. Its okay. I don’t mind." He smiled back too.

After half an hour, our class was dismissed. I ran directly towards the cafeteria. Ordered my favorite deli and a sandwich and slide at my favorite spot where my little small of friends were at.