Chapter 3

Chapter 3 is here! Sorry for waiting, I’ve been so busy lately and I haven’t checked this account lately so, forgive me maybe? haha. nah, hope you’d liked it. :D

Pics of Lance.

===============================================================

( Lance POV )

 Its been a Sunday noon. It was hot yet I felt a sudden cold all over my body when I saw a picture just in my hand. Just right now. Now .Now. Three people who were like enjoying and were having fun with it. I was wondering, If who was the lady beside my dad, my Matt, and my LOVER!.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHH!!! WHO THE HELL IS SHE??!! DAMN IT?!! WAS MY DAD PLANNING TO BREAK WITH ME??!!!" I crumpled the picture and shove it on my pocket. When I was about to step. There were stars on my eyes, and there. I started to think about myself, AGAIN. Pretending to be HIS LOVER! Even though we were not lovers AT ALL! 

Reality really seems to be painful, but Dad just told me to never give up on what you wanted to do, unless it is not harmful on both sides. So I think about it all over again." Hmmmmmm.... Maybe I should be praising my Dad about this, and maybe Im going to confess this-maybe ... maybe ... hmm.. m-maybe..." Then I started to blush.

I shook my head then I stepped. Never realized I was roaming around in circles I mean. *sighed. Should I confess to him? " AAAAAAAAAAHHH MEN! I’m so confused! I need someone to consult me."    I pouted.

Scratching my head then I decided to walked out the room. I sighed. "Man, what's going on with me?, Have I gone to be a crazy freak with this man?". I asked myself then I nodded and smiled. "HELL YEAH". I chuckled. I know I’m crazy, but would you stop thinking bout the person you liked? well no right? haha. I’m right *winks.

While closing the door, I was like thinking about something. "Hmmmm, what was I supposed to do?". I pouted and  recalled something on my dirty mind. "Hmmmmmmmmm.... The HELL was that?!". Then I stepped down on the stairs and walked to the living room with the television on. "Oh? commercials?." I stared at the television for many minutes then after that I just finally give in, cause I cant remember anything what I wanted to do. "HAHA! Silly me." I chuckled.

I sited on our comfy sofa and rested the back of my head on the sofa. I looked at the ceiling and the chandelier. "AHHHHH, why is it so boring?." I exclaimed. Then I closed my eyes. AND HEY?! You guys haven’t known my life right? Well, okay I'll be telling you some of it since I’m all alone.

I am Lance Grey, 17 years of age. I’m a typical silent type of guy who dont expresses his own feelings towards other people. I seldom smile, and I only smile on occasions. HAHA! That’s me! *winks. Okay, On my age right now, I’m on senior high since I’ve been accelerated many times when I was a kid. Though I’m not a boastful person but I’m liking it! HAHA. And yeah, I’m a shy type person too, which I only share some of my secrets only to my circle of friends which I keep.

I live in a blue and white two storey mansion with my dad. I am the only son of Matthew Grey. Speaking of my a-ahem. Dad, My dad is a former musician and an actor. He stopped being an entertainer 3 years ago to fulfill his duty as a father.... TO ME! And I feel so AWESOME AND LUCKY! OH YEAH!.

Besides, he told me when I was little, that half of his life he has been to public and entertaining people and he was kinda guilty and he felt so ashamed that he wasn’t that too good on focusing his duty to look for his own son. By that time, he then resigned as an outstanding performer and entertainer. People, co-stars and fans were so sad about hearing the news by that time. But they embraced and  accepted my Dad's decision and they respected my dad as it is.