Chapter 1

This is probably by far one of my favorit stories I have done. Thank you for reading my stories and I hope you enjoy this one! =^.^=

Chapter One

Frightened, I walked along the log, not looking down. There in front of me was THE HAYES GRIER!! My heart was beating for both ways, Hayes being there and me walking across a log almost a couple hundred feet off the ground. No biggie, its not like im afraid of hights. WAIT, CRAP I AM!! I stopped in my spot, having a temptation to look down. CRAP!! I panicked, hoping to get to the end faster, which led to me walking faster.

"Its okay, you can do it. Only a bit more, hang in there", Hayes encouraged me.

"I'll try", I said with a small smile.

All of a sudden, my shoelace got caught on a twig on the side of the log and I slipped.

I screamed as my hand was slipping. I then felt a hand grip my arm and pull me up. When I was on land, I embraced Hayes in a tight hug.

"You are a brave girl, whats your name?" Hayes asked.

"Is- Is-Isabella", I sputtered " Bella Parks, but you could could call me Belle, Bella or Bells"

"Thats a nice name", Hayes smiled. "Im Hayes by the way"

"Haha yeah I know", I smiled.

"Since people are going to come for you, I might not be able to see you again, but here I want you to take this", Hayes said taking off his snapback and putting it on my head.

"No, I can't take this, its your favorite snapback", I said taking it off my head and trying to hand it to him.

"Well now its yours", Hayes chuckled. "plus you look cute in it"

"Thank you, for saving me and for the hat", I said gratefully. Then I gave Hayes a big bear hug.

"Oh and I almost forgot", said Hayes, taking a pen and a slip of paper out of his pocket. "Here, text me some time. Since im not going on tour for a couple of months, maybe we could grab a bite together or maybe hang out."

I then entered my number in Hayes phone. I WAS SO FREAKING HAPPY!! LIKE ME AND HAYES EXCHANGING NUMBERS!!

"That would be wonderful", I smiled, taking the slip of paper and putting it in my pocket. I put the hat on backwards before noticing that my Mom's car was pulling up.

Once they stopped the car, my mom ran out and hugged me.

"Oh my goodness! Is my baby okay? Did you get hurt?", they flowed with questions.

"Yes mom, im fine. Thank Hayes, he saved me from falling", I said poiting to Hayes who was leaning against the tree just akwardly whistling.

"Oh thank you! Thank you for saving my baby girl! What could I ever do to repay you", my mother said running up to Hayes and shaking his hand.

"No need to thank me. You have repayed me enough by raising a fine young girl, I may say Ma'am", Hayes said, trying to get on the good side of my mother. I could tell he has already.

"What a sweet, polite young boy! Would you like to come over for dinner?" My mother asked, smiling.

"I would love to come over, but im awfully busy today. Thank you anyways. Maybe some other time", Hayes said making a apologetic smile.

I was really disapointed. I really wanted him to come over for dinner. Maybe my mom could get to know him better, then she would give me a better chance of dating him and she would approve of him!

Wait, that would never happen. I would never have a chance. Hayes probably has his eyes on someone already, which is WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY more prettier and beautifuler than me.

"I understand. Of course, some other time", My mother said.

A couple minuets later, another car pulled up. Im guessing its for Hayes.

"I have to leave now. Goodbye", Hayes said waving goodbye and walking toward the car.

"Goodbye! Thank you", my mother called out to him.

"Bye", I also called out.

"Bye Bella. Text me, okay?" Hayes called back. I nodded and he hopped inside the car, and then it drove away.

"Okay, lets get heading home", she said.

I hopped into the front seat and we drove home.

"What a sweet boy", My mom said on the way.

Once we got home, I took a shower, washed my hair and put my pajamas on. I entered Hayes' phone number into my phone. I layed down, falling asleep with Hayes' hat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thats the end of the first chapter! Don't worry, it would get better. I hope you liked it so far though. Thanks for reading and put a comment of what you think