Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Its only been a day since Hayes moved in. He seemed to make me happier. I tried to get the death of my mom out of my mind, and I'm doing good so far. He sleeps in the guest room, which is right across from mine.

It was bright and early.I stood up from my bed and went to the bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth. Hayes then came in and soon we were brushing our teeth together.

"So. What do you want to do today? Its saturday", I said once I was done brushing my teeth.

"Amusement park!" Hayes replied with sudden joy.

I groaned. "Fine"

I went into my room and picked my clothes out. I then went to set my clothes out. I laid on my bed, ripped jean shorts a plaid sleeveless flannel, combat boots and my favorite beanie. I went into the bathroom putting the shower water on. I took my shirt off when I saw the door open. I saw Hayes staring at me,shocked. I nearly freaked out and was bug-eyed. I covered my top half with my shirt quickly, covering my Victoria's Secret bra.

"AHH!! HAYES YOU PERVERT!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and slamming the door shut. I calmed down a bit. I quickly took a shower and when I got out,wrapped a towel around me and ran to my room. I got dressed quickly and walked out to the kitchen. I made some eggs and left some in the pot for Hayes.

I turned on the tv to the morning news.

"Today is going to be VERY hot with a low of 88 and high of 93. But before anyone goes out to waterparks and pools, I suggest you go to a supermarket. In 2 days there is going to be a category 3 hurricane. Don't let today's weather fool you. I am Natalie Whitman and goodbye L.A. After this commercial hear about the funeral of General Jenkins", The news lady said.

"Change of plan Hayes! We are going to a waterpark!!", I said running up the stairs. I changed into my polka dotted fringe bikini bathing suit. I put on a tank top and some sports shorts. I slipped on my sandals, got my sun screen and a towel. Hayes walked out of his room right when I walked out of mine. He has no shirt... No shirt.... CRAP! HES HOT. That body.. I started blushing outrageously. 

"Are you okay? Your face is as red as a really bad sunburn." Hayes laughed.