Chapter 2

Thank you guys for reading this!! It really means so much to me! :)

Chapter 2

I could probably be the happiest girl alive. Imagine the boy of your dreams texting you and asking you if you want to hang out. Well that just happened to me! I can't believe it! "A date?" you say. Ha! I wish. Lets say that im not the best looking girl ever. I have medium length dark brown hair thats gets lighter the closer it gets to the edges until its at the point that its blonde at the bottom. I have a dark indigo-violet colored eyes, making it look grey-ish. People say it looks good on my pale skin and it couldn't have looked better on anyone else. My mother looks nothing like me though, she has blonde curly hair and hazel eyes and is fairly tanned. I think I would look like my father-- even though I never met him. I snapped out of my day dream and took a quick shower. I straightened my hair and put some sweet smelling, cotton candy perfume on. I threw on a floral crop top and some high weisted denim shorts. I put sandals on with cute bows on the straps. I grabbed my bag and walked to the park Hayes told me to meet him at. I spotted Hayes-- he was dressed in some shorts with icecream on it and a short sleave shirt. He had dark shady sunglasses on. I'm guessing because a girl could tell who he was just for his eyes, even if they were a mile away. I laughed at that thought.

I saw some other head with a little bit of curly orange/red hair falling out of a hat. Her hat had kitty ears on it.

MAHOGANY *LOX*

OMG I HATE HER!!! I HATE HER!!! LIKE, SHES SO PRETTY!!!! COMPARED TO HER, IM HIDEOUS!!! UGH AND SHES WITH FREAKIN HAYES!! HE PROBABLY HAS HIS EYES ON HER!! 

Now I know I have no chance.

Dreams crushed.

The end. Its the end. Like seriously, he shouldn't of had lead me on if he obviously likes her.

I shouldn't make a big deal out of it. GOD IM SO IMMATURE AND STUPID!! I act like I would even have a chance even if he didn't know Mahogany!! He did after all say "hang out" not "lets go on a date". Eh, we were gonna be friends anyway. Im seriously mental! What was I thinking? Im gonna end up dating him? Ha! That would never, EVER happen! He wouldn't want to date a girl like me.

I walked towards Hayes and slapped him straight in the face, then kissed the spot where I smacked him at. He was so shocked from the slap and the kiss. Then I kissed him. On his lips. He was taken aback. I kept on kissing him, making sure Mahogany saw. I walked straight up to that girl and started screaming curses and everything. I then took off her hat and pulled her hair. I kicked her and punched her. I was beating her up! Dreams come true! I always wanted to kiss Hayes and beat up Mahogany. I kept on hitting,punching,kicking and pulling those curls of hers. Hayes tried to stop me. He kept telling me to stop and tried to pull me away from her. Mahogany was bleeding and crying. YAY!! I pulled a pocketknife out and started stabbing and cutting Mahogany. Then the "girl, I will cut you" thing became real. I actually did it!! I killed Mahogany!! I stabbed her in the heart just to be sure she was dead. She was bleeding to death so I was happy. I kissed Hayes on more time before knocking him unconcious and dragging him to my house--kidnapping-- HEHEH!! HES ALL MINE!! ALL MINE!!

But that all happened in my mind--more like a daydream-- so no one could see it except me. I wish that could happen though. I walked towards Hayes who was talking to Mahogany. He didn't seem to notice me so I politely tapped him on his shoulder. He looked shocked for a second but then calmed down.

"Oh, hey", he said smiling warmley and giving ME a hug. I felt the warmness of his body.

"Hey Hayes. Hiiiiii Mahogany", I said waving to her and saying her name less simthaticly.