DADDY-ethan dolan

You and Ethan and friends with benefits. But you two have not done anything other than make out. He does not want to date. He's afraid someday if you did date, he would hurt you.

" hey Ethan, I'm home" You say throwing your car keys on the table.
" hey y/n!" Ethan says
" I'm sorry I'm late. The streets were busy" You say smiling and rolling your eyes.
"It's ok! Y/n. There something I want to talk to you about." He says
" yeah. ?" You say
" so..... I've been thinking. We have not been doing ANYTHING. But yet we still call each other "friends with benefits". I was thinking maybe we could do a little more" he says
"And... what are you suggesting?" You say smirking. You knew exactly what he was talking about.
" you know... I want to know how you are... what you feel like." He says looking at you up and down.

You grab his shirt and pull him in. He pulls you closer. You could feel his heartbeat. You could feel his head rising.

You start making out. He slowly slides your shirt of. His hands were the best at this.

He slides your skirt down. Along with your panties. He was admiring your body.

He took his clothes off as well. You never seen him before. HE WAS HUGE.

He places you eagle position. He starts bugging his dick up agains your wet pussy.

" p-pls. D-don't t-teas me." You begged
" first... I want you to call me daddy." He says
" p-pls D-daddy" you begged even more
He finally puts it inside of you. You were moaning more then ever. You were really enjoying it. You had to get used to his size. After a bit... he came out of you. He started slowly creasing his dick. You then put your hand on your pussy. He slaps your hand away.
" that only mine... only I can touch it" he says
" mmm... daddy. Fuck me pls" you begged once again.
" I love it when you call me daddy"Ethan says