morning wood- e/d part 1

Ethan's POV.....

i groan as i finally wake up. i saw Hanna right beside me. Hanna is my girlfriend. for a while now. 3 years and 3 months. were getting there though. i love her so much. she's my whole world. she makes me happy when i don't feel like trying. she puts a smile on anyone's face. and boy can i not forget out beautiful she is.

she was sleeping right next to me. i get up not trying to wake her. she groans as well, making me feel guilty of waking her.

'' good morning love'' i said to her.

''love? since when did you ever call me love?" she says with a big smile.

'' since today'' i gave her a cheeky smile.

all of a sudden she had the biggest smirk plastered on her face.

''w-what?'' i ask her. i then follow the direction she is looking at. i look down to see myself.... hard????!! i cover myself as fast as i could. fuckkk. why now??? she got up and walked to me. she gabbed my face and kissed me hard. but it felt so good. it was different.

'' no need to be embarrassed daddy'' she says very seductively. i was getting harder by every noise she made. she threw me on the bed and started to give me a lap dance. my bulge was growing harder. it started to hurt but felt so good. she started striping her clothes off.

''b-babe, quit t-teasing me'' i said. she just smiled. she laid me down and felt under my shirt.

''these have always been my favorite'' she smiles as she runs her hands along my abs.

I bit my lip as I watched her run her hands along every part of my body. She finally reached my dick and pulled down my boxers. My dick sprung up as she looked at it in amazement. she stroked it a couple of times, then stoped. As I wined she looked annoyed.

"I don't want to hear anything from you" she said, as random as possible. Something clicked in her. A dominant side was turning in her, she became, hotter. The way she looked at you made you tingle. You've never felt this before. It felt a lot better knowing you wouldn't have to be in charge this time. A smile grew on your face as started licking your pulsing cock. As she stopped, your face turned to confusion as she walked to a drawer. she grabbed something and turned around.

'Shit' you mumble under your breath. They were handcuffs.

PART 1 BITCHHHHH