Chapter 4~ Pranks

Shelby's POV

It was only one day until the boys come to LA for Vidcon. I'm pretty excited. I get to meet my husband in real life. I get to see Liam well more importantly Link. The thing I was most nervous for was to see Will. I mean I know we're friends but still I always feel different around him. Will he sound like how he does on his videos? Will his accent sound even cuter? What am I even saying Will is your friend nothing more so drop it Shelby. My phone buzzed from a reminder "Record Prank". That's right, Will and I had planed to pranks Graser. We were going to pretend we had a child. The thought always makes me plush but I was curious to see Grasers reaction.

After The Prank

On team speak I can hear Will gasping for air."Haha That had to be one of our best pranks yet"

I smiled and sarcastically " Imaging if I had married you instead of graser. Probably would have been better" I was laughing to my self and suddenly realized Will was silent. Oh no I just made things super awkward. Darn it Shelby.

Wills POV

When I heard those words it was as if my heart had stopped. It hurts me inside. I felt anger and frustration. I want to tell her how I feel. If only I joined sooner I could have. What ever I'll just mess things up.

I blink suddenly realising I zoned out. I laugh awkwardly and before I knew it I said to much."I know imagine if we actually had I kid. They would have such a cute laugh. Their nose will be adorned.. Just like you"

I could feel my face burning up and palms getting sweaty. What's is this girl doing me. I cough trying to fill the silence then I here her adorable giggle.

She sighed with a hint of sarcasm. " Hmm yeah maybe well move to the UK so they can get a cool accent like their dad."

"Now I wish I had joined sooner" We both laugh and sigh. Then she spoke in a sweet soothing tone.

"You know I'm really happy I met you Will"

I stutter for a bit and take a deep breath"Umm hey Shelby can we talk for a bit longer"

She laughed at my shy attempt " Hmmm sure! I'll warn you that I may start rambling. "

We ended up Face timing for what felt like hours. Thinking about it now it was. I couldn't help but smile all I wanted to do was hear her voice. She asked about the UK and said she may visit some time. Then it started getting deep. I wanted to know her not the girl on YouTube the real Shelby Grace. I heard stories of her when she was 5 and how she first started YouTube. It was about 4 in the morning for me so I assume it was late for her. I could hear her sweet soft snores as she had her head buried in her hoodie sleeves. Her hair slightly covering her face. I wish I could see that beautiful face of hers in person. Study it. Admire it. I felt myself slowly dozing off. My eyes shut but yet I still had her stuck in my head.

Shelby's POV

I wake up with the sun shining in my eyes. I groan and look over at my monitor to see Will asleep on his desk. I smile at the sight and sigh. Should I wake him? Am I supposed to wake him? I decided to let him rest for a couple more minute. I mean he did let me sleep. I checked Twitter and decide to record Will. Hundreds of people started freaking out, but one reply stood out

WillKINGshacks173: Shelby you should prank Will!!!!

I giggle to may self. That's not a bad idea. I Cough making him slightly wake up. Then I put on a Gentle voice. Once I began recording I put my plan into action.

I say in a classic house wife tone. "Will Honey Wake up"

He lifts his head up a bit and groans. "Huh what"

I whisper and giggled. He had his headphones on which caused him to shiver. "Wake up William"

He mumbles a bit and groans. "What Babe"

I cover my mouth trying to contain my laughter. I then say in a childish voice. "Willy wake upppp"

He grins in his sleep and mumbled under his breath. "Only because you said it so adorable"

I begin giggling. He's going to kill me after this. At least I get a good clip out of it.

I suddenly hear Will laugh. "Shelby" He then brand mumbling. I couldn't hear it well. "I love you"

All I heard was Shelby I then it was all mumbles. I laugh and put my mic on blast. "WILLIAM SHACKASPEAR"

He wakes up to quickly take off his headphones. I see him rubbed his eyes and look at the screen shocked to see my face. I have a slight pink tint on my cheeks. "Had a good nights sleep" I said smirking.

"Very. Now if you don't mind I'm going to take a shower." He laughs.

We wave our goodbyes and I take this chance to upload the clip on Twitter. I thought it was hilarious. Some fans kept commenting saying if you raised the volume when Will said "Shelby I". You hear something. I was about to check but then remembered that I had to start cleaning for when the guys visit. Their supposed to be her tomorrow morning.

To Be Continued