Chapter 1

Emma P.O.V

As soon as my alarm click went off I chuck it on the floor. It's a Monday morning and it's a school day ugh fun. I lay on my bed for 2 minutes till I realise I have to get changed for school.

I got off my bed and put on my school stuff. I walked downstairs and went to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I brush my hair and done my make-up. I got a apple and went out the house. I was walking to school with my earphones in listening to music.

As soon as I walked into school I saw my friend coming running over. "EMMA GUESS WHAT?" Judy shouted at me "What?" I answered back. "WE ARE GOONG TO SEE ONE DIRECTION!!!" She shouted again. "Really" I laughed "YES" She shouted. "whoa stop shouting" I laughed "sorry" she smiled.

I was walking to my first class which was maths and I was thinking to myself about how cute niall will look. I walked in the classroom and sat on my chair. The teacher gave us some questions to do. I wrote all the answers down.

The next class was P.E. I was Doing running fun isn't it?. then it was break.

I was talking to Judy about seeing one direction and then I walked to my next class what was art. after art it was English and after English it was science. then lunch came.

I went to the shop for lunch and got myself a drink. I walked back to school and went to my next class after lunch which was music and music.

I walked home with Judy all we did was talking about Niall. I went in my house and told my mum about it she just said stay safe and have fun. At dinner we had chicken and then I walked up my room and was doing my homework. I put on my pjs and watched TV. I went on my phone looked at twitter and Facebook and then I went to sleep.