Chapter 2

The next morning...........

I got out of bed and then I got dressed into my school stuff. I went to the bathroom and brush my teeth. Then I went downstairs and got bacon. I said bye to my mum and went to school. I plug in my earphones and put on some music, oh good one direction is playing. As soon as I was at school I went to my first class which was music.

..........................,........

After school

After school I was walking back home with Judy, all we were talking about was how cute Niall was. I walked into my house and saw my mum and dad fighting... not again gosh. I just went to my bedroom and lay on my bed. After I lay on my bed I went back downstairs and saw my dad walking out the house and saw my mum crying. "What's wrong mum?" I ran to her "Oh nothing" my mum sighed. I knew they broke up that means no dad, no sister maybe, no brother and a upset brother.

I walked into the bathroom and done the toilet. After that I went to my room and went on my phone. I was looking at twitter, I saw Niall tweet about the tour I tweeted to him saying "Cant wait to see you boys 🙊" I send the tweet hoping he will rt it or tweet me. But he won't I know he won't. I sat In my room doing nothing, I missed dinner because I wasn't hungry. I watched some TV and was texting Judy my only friend sadly.

Emma: "Im not coming out sorry."

Judy: "it's fine, c'mon cheer up."

Emma:"I-I can't"

Judy: "Believe me you can."

Emma: "true I guess"

Judy: "talk to you later phone about to die."

Emma: "ok bye.."

After texting Judy I put my phone down and try to sleep. I couldn't sleep. it was 12 am in the morning oh shit, I should really sleep now.

After watching TV I went to sleep.

OMG I'm sorry for taking so long I'm really busy.